**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

The M is big on my on size 31 waist so... and L might be too big.
Slim body also? Like i guess you could say im lanky lol

That was sort of the problem I was having so I went with a L.  I just received shipping info from SP so I'll update on fit when I receive them.  I think Medium would fit both of us but I think the length would be the problem.  I have the running tights in a L, so I think I'll be good with that size for these.
I think L should be good because nike gear usually fits tighter, but let me know thanks

Side by side

Heather Black, Black, Grey

Medium Black fit on 5'11, 150lbs Sz 30-31 waist.

Sigh, unfortunately I couldn't get the grey my favorite color, so I will keep the black (M) and return the grey (S) and heather black (M).

Hope the pictures helped! 
Do you prefer size m than s? I 'm almost same height and i wear 30~31. Should I get M in pants?

Which color do you like better between heather black and black? Can you check your pm?

Sorry for the late reply but here is the list.
The first rep I talked to said the same thing, that's why I said thank you and left chat and started a new one with a different rep
laugh.gif

545343-032

New York -10022
212-891-6453

Las Vegas -89109
702-650-8888

Washington DC -20007-3682
202-471-5870

Beverly Hills -90212
310-275-9998

Santa Monica -90401
310-393-7384

Chicago -60611
312-642-6363

Portland -97204
503-221-6453

Seattle -98101
206-447-6453

MINNEAPOLIS -55425
952-854-5042

Boston -02116
617-267-3400

FYI this is the list for the 545343-032 CW but, when I called Santa Monica and asked, the staff member stated they had both CWs in a large. Hope this helps.~

EDIT*** This list is from Friday evening.~

Damn, thanks. Is there anywhere I can scoop up those black ones ones in a small? Been googling and cant find any places
Phone order bro seems like your only resort now

the first quote is from about ten pages back

it looks like all colors other than light grey

don't get restocked like they're limited or something

i got mine off of phone order maybe youll have some luck

what's the product number for the solid black pants? sorry if it's been stated earlier.

edit: nvm looked it up myself. 545343-010

Last edited:
Hello could someone who ordered from JDsports help me out? They said they tried to deliver twice but I guess I missed them? Either way the tracking says that the package is at the local delivery depot so I was wondering if you guys could tell me which company they used to deliver it. They didn't leave a calling card or anything so I have no idea. JDsport isn't responding to my emails and neither is the DPD. Thanks guys!

VILLA will be carrying the entire Tech Pack. Stores have them in-stock now, our online shop will have it available next week.

is it just me, or do the new tech pants look better with lows rather than highs?  So far the the only high I like with the pants is my Shadow 1s with the all black pants.  opinions?

I forgot what company delievered mine but it was left at my front door.  Not sure why yours would be signature required?  

not to derail, but I have questions regarding the fit of the kith mercer pants, as well as the publish joggers. Anyone with info and the time, please PM me.  Thanks in advance!

How much bigger in the waist is the M compared to the L? My M's are too restrictive in the top block but I don't want a saggy ***...

Anyone hear word of a restock for ndc? Still want to get a pair of the black ones :frown:
Sizes have popped up here and there for the other 2 colors since RD. Maybe the black ones will do the same. 

Villa is supposed to carry tech fleece, both in store now and online (next week). Have you checked there?

Last edited:
pretty new to this forum, finally left iss since it seems to be pretty dry but you can check me out there and see im no noob

anyhow, just wanted to get that out the way

i got the black tech fleece sweats in, and im 150 5-10 and the M is perfect. my waist size is about 30-31

the M in the waist isnt to bad its not nice and tight but its not loose or falling off and once the strings are pulled and tied there good. 

they are pretty skinny/slim through the leg and after trying these on i think a Small would be way to tight. even though people have said they stretch and get loose i think a Small would just be to tight considering the M are pretty skinny as is. 

but if you like a very skin tight look and are around 150, 5-10 then a small would be good, if not them M is nice

hope this helps 

i just wish the inseam wasn't so long on the tech pants. 5'6 145 and everything fits fine on a S except the length. very happy with them. now i need a pair of the light greys

Back
Top Bottom