**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I ordered the tech pant (not the fleece but these) and just got them in. I really like them.

It says the material is cotton/ripstop nylon. It's pretty thin. Overall it's like a cross between some jeans and warmups.

Last edited:
I ordered the tech pant (not the fleece but these) and just got them in. I really like them.

It says the material is cotton/ripstop nylon. It's pretty thin. Overall it's like a cross between some jeans and warmups.
had my eye on these as well but wasn't sure about the fit. can you post a pic of you wearing them?

My body proportions are weird :lol:, it might be better for me to just describe.

The fit is very similar to a pair of slim-fit jeans. Only slightly more tailored.

I wear a 32 in jeans. Got a 30 in these, fit exactly the same.

Laid on top of 32-30 Levi 513 (a slim cut pair of jeans I think), the size 30 Tech pants are almost identical. Barely slimmer, mainly around the hips, and a little longer.

Last edited:
My body proportions are weird
laugh.gif
, it might be better for me to just describe.

The fit is very similar to a pair of slim-fit jeans. Only slightly more tailored.

Laid on top of 32-30 Levi 513 (a slim cut pair of jeans I think), the size 30 Tech pants are almost identical. Barely slimmer, mainly around the hips, and a little longer.
cool, thanks for the info...repped! how did you know to size down though?

How much smaller are the 2.0 blacks than the grey 2.0 pair? Now i'm worried cause I ordered two of them...

Do those have any stretch to them?
 Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5  

My body proportions are weird 
laugh.gif
, it might be better for me to just describe.

Are the other Tech Fleece pants colorways (Red/Royal/Sea Green/Etc.) releasing this spring in the U.S. or did I completely miss those? I feel like I read they were a Euro release with Stateside coming in Spring...I want to know before I pay over retail on the bay..Thx

Are the other Tech Fleece pants colorways (Red/Royal/Sea Green/Etc.) releasing this spring in the U.S. or did I completely miss those? I feel like I read they were a Euro release with Stateside coming in Spring...I want to know before I pay over retail on the bay..Thx
The royals were on ndc and in 21 mercer last week. I'm not sure about the other colors.

Last edited:

As far as I know, only the charcoal 2.0 version is coming next.  Those Red and Sea Green seem to be Asia exclusives only.  Euro only got a few more than we got, including the obsidian heather, but Asia got near every color.

As far as I know, only the charcoal 2.0 version is coming next.  Those Red and Sea Green seem to be Asia exclusives only.  Euro only got a few more than we got, including the obsidian heather, but Asia got near every color.
Where did you hear that it's coming next week the charcoal 2.0 version if you don't mind me askin?

Where did you hear that it's coming next week the charcoal 2.0 version if you don't mind me askin?
I never said next week.  I just said they would be next.  I assume this because before the obsidian/royal went on sale they were listed as out of stock.  Same with the charcoal version.  Since Nike released the obsidian/royal, it only makes sense that the previously out of stock charcoal would be released next.  I don't know when exactly, though. 

I never said next week.  I just said they would be next.  I assume this because before the obsidian/royal went on sale they were listed as out of stock.  Same with the charcoal version.  Since Nike released the obsidian/royal, it only makes sense that the previously out of stock charcoal would be released next.  I don't know when exactly, though. 
Oh okay, I'm sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom