**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Anyone have experience with Nike pullover hoodies that are like 85% cotton 15% polyester and how much they shrink?

Anyone have experience with Nike pullover hoodies that are like 85% cotton 15% polyester and how much they shrink?
About an inch in the chest for me.

Not too sure where to post this, could anyone help me out?

I bought these from my local Ross back in '08 I believe, they are the nike elite velour travel pants
I know that they were part of a set that came with the hoody (With Florida across the front), however I don't have that hoody and would like to try and track it down.
Does anyone know where I could find the hoody?
Any help appreciated, Thanks :smile:

Those are long gone my friend. Best bet is ebay. Set a search alert for Nike Velour Florida. Just saw a coupe jackets for them in a M AND 3XL.

I´ve got the it along with a few other pieces from the Pinnacle and Whit label Range. They are knitted and therefore a little loose in the weave, so size down and it will fit perfectly imo. I love all of them and no, none of them look that loose on the elbow. Price was step , but imo quality and materials are levels beyond Nike normal range including the new ACG by Errolson .
Does it fit true to size?

How does this new "Athletic fit" tee fit compared to the previous "slim fit" ones? Have they actually standardized the fit? Used to only wear an XL in those slim fit tees even though I'm a size M in most other brands, never had a narrower tee.

Does anyone happen to know the fit on the Mo Wax tees? I'm assuming it's going to be a slimmer fit but I can't find any details or see the tag in order to tell for sure.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know the fit on the Mo Wax tees? I'm assuming it's going to be a slimmer fit but I can't find any details or see the tag in order to tell for sure.
End has some measurements, pretty sure it's regular Nike sizing and not slim fit.

@podunky Thanks for the tip. I think I'll go normal size and hope it's accurate.
No probs bruh. Where are you getting these from btw? End sold out of my size and I've been looking for a decent price shipped since. Definitely one of the most interesting tees to come out from Nike in 2014, and quite a fan of the label as well.

I know it's random, but anyone knows how to wash the leather destroyer jacket?

It's something like Silver Speed... (SP140812GIN / 638467-010)

The tag says DO NOT WASH / DO NOT BLEACH / DO NOT TUMBLE DRY / DO NOT IRON / DO NOT DRY CLEAN / LEATHER CLEAN.

Then does it mean I can not ever wash this jacket but clean the arm part(which is leather) only?? T.T

Last edited:
Has anyone seen/found the nike flash jacket with the polka dots at any outlet or clearance stores?

Back
Top Bottom