Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I will have my pair tomorrow!!
pimp.gif

yup can't wait

Got my pairs in earlier today and I must say these are truly 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
in person.

I'm SO glad I pulled the trigger. The sole is really amazing but the rest of the shoe is tremendous too......

Most shoes that you buy, after you get em, you like and are satisfied with your purchase.....but sometimes you come across a pair that after you actually get them in your possession you're like WOW I'm really glad I got these.
That's how I feel about these.

yeah got mine today from richards. extremely happy! like everyone says there is something about these shoes that make you go wow when you look at them.

Ok, Nike credited me back my money, but I check my account today and they took the money back out. I'm about to contact customer service.

Edit: Instead of placing a hold, they actually charged my account when shipped, and I have to wait for it to be credited back, even though it was just there yesterday.

Just got my pair.

I could have gone a full size up (from 11.5) with my wide feet, but a half size is pretty good

My only knocks are that the suede on the toebox and the plastic on the strap seems kind of cheap and thin, but I think its part of their nikebetterworld.com project - overall the shoe is ridiculous

1 of my 2 orders was cancelled...ironically it was the first order i placed but the 2nd order i placed went through.

smfh @ nike for this
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

%@%? May this can't be life maybe u'll get Magic's luck on these i'm hopin for the best for ya bro

and Rocketsfan the strap is actually an improvement being that its more flexible its less likely to stiffen over time my OG straps snapped horribly plus its weight reduction too, and the suede feels fine to me just like the OG Grey's

this is definitely life when #$#%+ with Nike...i knew **!$ was wrong from jump, i'm not fully vexed since i have the samples but my homie's sz 10 was in that order n he definitely isn't one to shell out on ebay.

only glimmer of hope is that the lady said it's an active item and might be restocked when more production is finished. she said usually once an item is done...it's marked inactive and removed from the website.

reaching....i know....
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

#$%+ Nike....ima let them hear it at the kobe event tonight.....right now, i need a blunt
smokin.gif

This whole process sucks. I really think NDC didn't have their inventory for these done correctly or a shipment was delayed. I want to suck it up and pay the reseller prices, but I keep thinking they'll have a restock or end up re-releasing.

I told the guy they randomly canceled orders and it wasn't in specific order and he acted like I was crazy.

^^same $#!t i told the lady i spoke to....to top it off...they only refunded $160 out of a $245 order 
indifferent.gif

i was getting heated on the phone but didn't wanna get out of control to the point where i could put my homies job and my swoosh connect in jeopardy, i just kept it calm and tried to get to an understanding.

I hope more sizes pop up or a they release 'em in stores.....this online only crap needs to stop asap 
tired.gif

sosmoove - u right but the order that came through was for a friend, the order with my size was the one canceled
frown.gif

i heard that some of the orders from eastbay got cancelled too...i guess nike didnt really have the stocks figured out. yet they proceded with a QS release...oh well. hope that they will have restocks of them alphas...

since my bro and sis wasnt able to get me the alpha's (im here in the philippines) i instead just ask them to get me these at the outlets:

16877710150128255395115.jpg

funny at my sis big print out of the pic of the shoe hehe

18091110150128255365115.jpg

i guess its my consolation. im still hoping thou that they restock the alphas so that when i go back there i could bring them back here...

props to the one that posted the update at the outlet thread about the Flash...

I think it's safe to say that I wont be getting my pairs. Something tells me the Driver had something to do with this screw up. I don't think my package was jacked by one of my neighbors since nothing like that has happened before that would lead me to believe that. Even if nobody is home they usually leave it on the balcony, and if not the package is still there when somebody does get home or my neighbor picks it up and holds it in her house until I get home. I checked with her when I got home from work last night and nothing. Somebody was at my house all day yesterday and didn't hear so much as a knock at the door.
mad.gif
 SMH at UPS. My pair and my boys pair is gone. But I guess it is what it is I filed a claim with Nike last night so I'll  be getting a refund unless they magically restock on these within the next couple days. Highly doubt I'm gonna pay reseller prices for these since I have other shoes to get this month. 

When will Nike learn? Come in stealth mode, shock us all, and leave us wanting more and more right from the beginning.

Page 1 to page 21 here took 6 months to create. After Mayhemgatz posted those photos, just 12 days to build up 21 pages. Is that what Nike wants? These could've been the launch GR for all to marvel and want.

This has to tell them something. This has nothing to do with them being limited and people wanting them then because of that. It's easy for Nike to assume that. When Mayhemgatz posted those photos, we had no idea they would release only days later. People genuinely liked them. Nike currently has 7 GR FSRs on eastbay. One of them being the launch shoe from November. Has Nike ever come in with a one hit wonder, leaving people really wanting more and then releasing some months later? These as a launching point...Instant success for the model.. And don't think NIKE that if you're close enough people will buy. The black/volt GRs are still sitting.

RE: NDC cancellations. I was having problems with both the flash site loading and non flash site for a good hour on Sunday morning. I think at one point, the items all popped up into my cart at once (I had 4 in there by accident). Maybe this messed up some of the other orders?

Verrry big up to BigJ505 for putting up the link of the restock.. My NDC pair arrived waaay sooner than the Eastbay pair.. guess that's what you get paying $30 more.. resale value is crazy though lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

RE: NDC cancellations. I was having problems with both the flash site loading and non flash site for a good hour on Sunday morning. I think at one point, the items all popped up into my cart at once (I had 4 in there by accident). Maybe this messed up some of the other orders?

Mine went smooth. No problems at all until my shipping letter didn't contain a tracking number.

What sort of pissed me off about the whole thing is when I was like you randomly canceled orders and then had a restock the very next day.

my order got stuck in memphis for a couple of days. gotta wait til monday now :/

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone care to shed light on what the WM at the end of the description on the box stands for?

I got scare when i saw that WM on the box i thought i got a Women size 
laugh.gif

Damn..y'all lucked out...Mine got cancelled...oh well..it's just a shoe..but VTech's came in today...so I guess it's a nice consolation prize....I'm still looking for Florida Huaraches.....

Back
Top Bottom