Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

23lfk1y.jpg

Olympic GR: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/06/20/nike-hyperdunk-olympic-gr/
Blackout: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/06/20/nike-hyperdunk-blackout/

MaZe
SoHi - There will be an HOH "PE" USA Hyperdunk, from what I see, it has no Kobe personalization. It is similar to the one above with extragraphics on the White Leather.

The Kobe USA PE was made in sizes, I know because I played in a size 10, so anything can happen, but, from what I see, the answer is no.

MaZe

Maze do you know if the Kobe PE Olympics will drop at all?
canada is actually getting it as a GR
roll.gif

saw them in person today at my store and
pimp.gif
, dropping july 3rd
we will also get the all black on july 24th

I don't care what anyone says, I don't care how "hypebeast" it is, I want those McFly's. I HAVE to get them.

Kobe PE Olympics is -142, if i remember correctly... the plain pair without #10 is -141 u still get USA insoles... the all blk pair is -001
white/gold will release in Asia real soon, along with blk/baby blue pair... there are 2 more pairs due out I forgot...
the McFLys are kinda different than BP's mock up, more pics after my Shanghai trip...
100+ colorways of these are coming out
eek.gif
, I hope I heard it wrong... these are so light, it didn't feel right/safe playing in them guess it's a mental thing...
err, dunno if i'm making much sense at all too drunk lol Zzz

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

Maze do you know if the Kobe PE Olympics will drop at all?
canada is actually getting it as a GR
roll.gif

saw them in person today at my store and
pimp.gif
, dropping july 3rd
we will also get the all black on july 24th

You saw the one with the shozoko??? Wow Nike is really ******ed if they are Canada exclusive.
laugh.gif

You saw the one with the shozoko??? Wow Nike is really ******ed if they are Canada exclusive.
laugh.gif

30000003294832098320943% sure, held them in my hand

canada got hooked up!
happy.gif

Lol so you saw them at Footlocker? I called Nike up just right now and they said they don't see -142 (Kobe PE) in their launch dates. The -141 and -001GRs are dropping July 26th here in the US.

I guess Nike doesn't like the US.
tired.gif
Fking Asia exclusives forKobe and now Canadian exlcusives.

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif

30000003294832098320943% sure, held them in my hand

canada got hooked up!
happy.gif

Lol so you saw them at Footlocker? I called Nike up just right now and they said they don't see -142 (Kobe PE) in their launch dates. The -141 and -001 GRs are dropping July 26th here in the US.

I guess Nike doesn't like the US.
tired.gif
Fking Asia exclusives for Kobe and now Canadian exlcusives.

I have no clue what may be going on in Canada.

All I know is that there are THREE Olympic colorways that are slight variations of each other:

Kobe PE
Oly GR
UWR

Oly GR and the UWR are a definite in the US. Don't know what's going on with the Kobe PE.

MaZe

Lol so you saw them at Footlocker? I called Nike up just right now and they said they don't see -142 (Kobe PE) in their launch dates. The -141 and -001 GRs are dropping July 26th here in the US.

yes I saw them at footlocker, I will try and take pics tomorrow on my break just to confirm it......

i hope those kobe's aren't insanely limited.. because im gonna be getting a couple pairs..

finally Canada gets some love..

MaZeDOwNeR wrote:

All I know is that there are THREE Olympic colorways that are slight variations of each other:

Kobe PE
Oly GR
UWR

Oly GR and the UWR are a definite in the US. Don't know what's going on with the Kobe PE.

MaZe

UWR?

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

i hope those kobe's aren't insanely limited.. because im gonna be getting a couple pairs..

finally Canada gets some love..

Word. Im suprised Canada even got these. Cant wait to get multiple pairs of the PE's
pimp.gif

the hyperdunks look nice...i'm looking forward to trying to hoop in them...

i don't think i'll try to "jump" over an aston martin though

Since I couldnt get the Kobe Laker colorway .. I really want the all black ones . They look so dope .. Cant wait to see how they feel

Nice PS BP, that would be a nice colorway if released.

I wonder how successful the Hyperdunks will be, the shoe seems to have 2K4-like potential and hype. Hopefully these aren't a dud for Nike, because I likethem.

Back
Top Bottom