Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

AirForce1s coming through
pimp.gif
Canada finally gettin some love.
laugh.gif
Cant wait till July 3rd.

First: These look TERRIBLE with pants. THanks for the pics!!!

Second: That being said, I need a pair of those USA hyperdunks...anyone in Canada want to set up a size 12? I will be more than willing to try and getsomething for you from Niketown (I am in Chicago)...

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

hope this helps...
28aluo2.jpg

7122ix.jpg

Nice. It will be hella ******ed if the US doesn't get them. If Kobe actually wears those, then I'll cop. But I rather cop USA ZK3s.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

"SORRY CANADIANS. WE KNOW 81 WAS HARD TO SWALLOW. HERE IS A KOBE SHOE FOR OUR OLYMPIC TEAM MADE IN YOUR HONOR"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are just gonna go on clearance racks in Canada. How many Canadian kobeheads are these besides the couple here on NT? And for Canadian fans that supportthe Canada team buy Kobe USA PEs? Ridiculous. Nike open your eyes and stop making more Canada and Asia exclusives. I can understand Asia exclusives for salesbut Canada?
laugh.gif
Kobe plays for the fking USA team god damn it. Why the fkdo they get the exclusives?
tired.gif

Alright so a brand new shoe headlined by an United States athlete, detailed in the colors of the United States, and likely worn by athletes of the UnitedStates basketball team is set to release in Canada?

No offense to NTers who call that home, but to me this is ridiculous. I don't suppose we'll get a Steve Nash colorway released in the US will we? Itmust not be enough that we have to see so many nice colorways of our country's athlete's shoes and some of our favorite sneakers released exclusivelyin Asia; No, lets drop a USA colorway to our neighbors up North. After all I'm sure they'll appreciate a Kobe-endorsed shoe decked out in the red whiteand blue MUCH more than those of us here in the states.

kobe PE is super fly!!!!
if they dont release, i will stick w/ the normal wht/blk colorway~ real nice colorway!

NICE AIRFORCE1S.

IF THE MCFLYS ARE ANYTHING LIKE BP'S PS.... I will drop 800$ if i have to... no more than that...

Strangely enough going off the post above, the US did see serveral steve nash PE's of the zoom bb2 low, but they were HOH exclusives and possibly someniketowns and in New Orleans for the all-star pair. Not sure how Canada faired with those.

Essentialy Nike has to keep releasing limited shoes to maintain the hype around their brand. Resellers are nikes best customers. They reallyhelp create an artifical value for Nike product which in turn makes it more limited and helps define Nike as the brand to wear no matter what type of productyou are talking about, shirts shorts socks and shoes etc. Obviously the demand from customers is what fuels the resellers, but its the resellers who actualypurchase a majority of the shoes from the stores and Nike could care less if that changed.
If everyone got their pairs then poeple would not need to pay the outrageous prices

If they stoped messing with the heads of the die hard sneakerfans in this country and just released everything that people really want in large quanitites thenwe would not have as many places like niketalk and other shoe websites online where people can go and get all energized about shoe releases(get hyped, get highor low depending on the score and eventualy just move onto the next pair like its the greatest shoe to ever release).

Not saying sneaker culture would not be strong, but Nike depends upon taping into the customers every emotion when it comes to shoes and I have seen and knownsome rediculous poeple, myself included. For many people who spend lots of time on here sneakers are like crack and there are mental and financial side effectsthat come with the game.

Nike is holding the controller and playing everyone and laughing all the way to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom