Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

so are hyperdunk gonna be releasing in footlockers/footactions/champs/eastbay or finishline or both?

These won't be exclusive to any retailer only certain colorways will.

These will be limited to 500 pairs from what I know. Unless it will be the 10K release that was supposed to happen this summer.

thats pretty gay... if its 500 pairs... thats stupid... i am not even going to try, most likely its going to be hoh release and certain niketowns...... and imin L.A.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

so are hyperdunk gonna be releasing in footlockers/footactions/champs/eastbay or finishline or both?

These will be limited to 500 pairs from what I know. Unless it will be the 10K release that was supposed to happen this summer.

hope its 10k. well, i should say, lets see full pics and then i might hope for 10k.

There would have been a perfect chance to showcase and build Hype for the Hyperdunk by releasing Colorways of each team in the playoffs at Footlockers or UrbanRetailers in those Respective Cities with an even More Limited release at other locations across the US.

Its a No Brainer to have a Celtic & Laker Release for the Finals with all the Hype and History these two teams have.

Ball Dropped.

ohwell.gif

I don't even know why I try anymore.
First only 48 pairs of Kobe's, now this?
500 pairs?!?!? Seriously?

It's like Nike is telling all of their loyal consumers over the year #%%$ you

500 is not bad
wink.gif
, but since they decided to make the shoe at least they should release it in a proper way to meet the demand.

so retail on these are gonna be 110? hope these drop to the NEX! those mcfly's are killing it.

Question about forefoot flex in the Hyperdunks. Kobe 1's flexed in the forefoot area, but the 2's and 3's flexed in the mid foot area. I believethe idea was to provide a more natural feel. People with plantar problems like myself can't really wear that type of shoe though. I'm wondering ifanyone knows where the Hyperdunks flex. Thanks you

Anyone else see the advertisement for these in the first page of the new SLAM issue 120 with Chris Paul on it?

It says July 26, Nike Basketball......?
eyes.gif

Is that the release date?

500 pairs? #!+? Nike is making it hard to dig kicks with all this limited/exclusive B(F'n)S... My Goodness!

McFly c-way + HDunk + 500 pairs = dumb-da-dumb-dumb-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMB!

Those wht/gold joints are dope...alotta the other colorways are nice too....black ones are alright (mostly compared to the other, better colorways)

Originally Posted by BOLT55

so retail on these are gonna be 110?
Good luck with that. But lets hope.

page 1 got the retail for 110, if true then these will mcfly of the shelves! that's very reasonable for a shoe with all the new techs and marketingthey got going. I was expecting a price tag of around 140. Maybe nike learned their lesson from the Air Force 25 release which were retailed at 150 and 175.

just for clarification

Kobe PE Olympic colorway will be dropping Canada July 3rd for $149.99 canadian

from what i've been told.
and from my resources....
these will drop the 26th next month.

page 1 got the retail for 110, if true then these will mcfly of the shelves! that's very reasonable for a shoe with all the new techs and marketing they got going. I was expecting a price tag of around 140. Maybe nike learned their lesson from the Air Force 25 release which were retailed at 150 and 175.
I think rockdeep means that since these are limited... Some bs is right around the corner. I say if 500 pairs released, 300 with a "over pricedbox..".

i'm pretty hyped right now just to see full pics, wanna see the similarities and differences from my moc up

Originally Posted by never wear them

page 1 got the retail for 110, if true then these will mcfly of the shelves! that's very reasonable for a shoe with all the new techs and marketing they got going. I was expecting a price tag of around 140. Maybe nike learned their lesson from the Air Force 25 release which were retailed at 150 and 175.
I think rockdeep means that since these are limited... Some bs is right around the corner. I say if 500 pairs released, 300 with a "over priced box..".

my bust, i was just to refering to the hyperdunks in general in my original post. threw in the "mcfly" since i'm too excited for therelease... i'm sure it's likely nike will bump up the price on these. they're "limited"
indifferent.gif
damn you nike!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm pretty hyped right now just to see full pics, wanna see the similarities and differences from my moc up

I didn't know they were actually releasing them. I thought you just made them up.

Originally Posted by M1ller Tim3

Will the OT edition be released?!
Those are so sexy

EDIT: 3rd column.. 2nd row? Is that them??
nerd.gif

nike-basketball-fall-2008.jpg

hyper1.jpg

The two Huarache '08 colorways are for sale on NDC (out of stock) so I am assuming that the Hyperdunk colorways will be a GR. Never know though, the wayNike has been marketing - if you can call it that - these.

Back
Top Bottom