Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^Yeah Rock, those are infinitely better than any of the Country HDs that came out - i think they were only samples that slipped into someone's handsthough...but that all black with the German flag over the back is craaaazy nice

hmmm hearing all of these reviews and thoughts...
especially from RockDeep makes me rethink haha
As many of you, I usually stick to zoom based shoes
I'll give my chinas a test run tomorrow when I'm on campus
gotta run a basketball camp for the employees' kids
so might as well give them a try and see how they are

I picked up the china's today at Footlocker, and I got some insoles to replace the stock ones with...one question though...I was planning on balling withthem, and some of yall said its best to get a half size smaller...do they run a half size big? or is it just cuz you want the shoe to fit tighter for ball

to me they fit half a size big.
but i also do like my bball shoes tighter
i'm a true 10.5, but all my bball shoes are 10
excluding my bb2 lows... and i dbl sock all the time

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

^Yeah Rock, those are infinitely better than any of the Country HDs that came out - i think they were only samples that slipped into someone's hands though...but that all black with the German flag over the back is craaaazy nice

Got any pics of them? I'm already diggin the Germany country HD's over the others

that pic just added pages 123-127 of people asking when they are releasing, if they should stand in line and where they are releasing...i shouldnt have postedit....I blame Rock

Kidlebron, r u serious? over 1k?
thts insane...
if those drop like GR... would yr fd ever regret?
i m hoping this one will release GR~ not trying to curse yr fd...
but i just luv these so much~ i think it is in top 3 best CW in HD so far~

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

that pic just added pages 123-127 of people asking when they are releasing, if they should stand in line and where they are releasing...i shouldnt have posted it....I blame Rock

Yeah... I was hoping one of my Asia Counterparts hit me up..lol This aint for Gen Pop... lol

Like I have said in Past HD Threads and this one. There are a Gillion Colorways Samped up and we all know the best ones aint comin out BUT.. just look atthese and think...

What will the NBA PEs look like... riiiiight. But look for some guys to rock their BBs and other joints because of the Marshmellow feel.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my friend is winning with up to 1k on it so dont try guys
frown.gif
wanted these too

Dag.... for real? Nikeid could save him wonders when the basic colors come out Bro... Tell him to get out while he can...

Rock I agree with you about the cushioning of these kicks but today I changed the insoles and now I'm very satisfied with the feel...

My only thing is on a $110 shoe you shouldn't need to do anything but lace em up and handle your business on the court.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my friend is winning with up to 1k on it so dont try guys
frown.gif
wanted these too

Dag.... for real? Nikeid could save him wonders when the basic colors come out Bro... Tell him to get out while he can...

i think he just put it as a saftey bid you kno - so he can get it no matter what - but he likes the exclusiveness and the color blocking on nikeid wont behalf as good

I got some cross training insoles, they were thicker on the heel and make ur foot sit higher on the shoe, haven't played in them yet, because I'mdebating going back and returning my sz 11 for a 10.5

LOL, man I don't think u can find an insole thinner than the one Nike put in the Hyperdunk...have you seen that thing?

I was definitely ready to place these shoes in the "casual wear only" category...but now I think they might crack my hooping rotation

Back
Top Bottom