Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

That'll be dumb if they don't release them in the U.S.

cosign

hope they don't do them like they did the lazer kobe 2k4's when they released them in the u.s. about a year after their asia releases.

Don't get the traction comments. I just played in 6 full court games today and I hardly had to wipe the bottoms of my shoes clean. The traction is on parwith the BB4's, Jet Flights, Huarache 2K5's etc. Like I said in my previous post, I went down in size and everything just feels so great. I literallyhave no complaints, and I'm a point guard if it matters. I feel a tad quicker with these things on and it's not mental since I ran in so many games.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Com'on, 1K for this yellow crap? People are reselling and people are willing to pay....
tired.gif

But isn't that the definition of value? The most a person will pay for something.

Damn, I was pretty drunk on Sat. night only to check my email to find out that it was sold out.....what a buzz kill....
mad.gif

I'm trying to find out if there are any left in HK or Taiwan and I know PI is done... Hopefully I find out soon from some people I know there- Can'tseem to find the info on here.. If they were limited as heck over there, then I wont bother having them run around looking for em hehe

this yellow/black pair might be the pair (a size 9) they passed around for people to try on at the undftd SM mcfly release. i dunno how many pairs of thissample theyve made but you never know.. hella people may have already put their stank !%@ feet in these shoes lol

McFly isnt even worth 1k to me. Your friend needs to get out of that situation before he looses hundreds of dollars.

im deff looking forward to the laker home HDs will deff be trying to get them when they drop

Those black Germany's are nice. Too bad Nike never releases the best colorways they come up with.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

McFly isnt even worth 1k to me. Your friend needs to get out of that situation before he looses hundreds of dollars.

Unlike most of us, maybe 1k ain't a big deal for the guy.

You guys act as if he's going poor. He's prolly loaded to be willing to shell out a grand for that.

SORRY THIS QUESTION ISNT COMPLETELY ABOUT DA HYPERDUNKS BUT BESIDES THE UNITED WE RISE HYPERDUNKS AND LEBRONS THAT ARE COMING OUT ON 8.8.08 ARE THERE ANY OTHERSHOES COMING OUT IN UWR PACK???......AND WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE UWR AND THE FRIENDLIES THAT HAD BEEN RELEASED???...THANKS

Originally Posted by Rinnegato

I'm trying to find out if there are any left in HK or Taiwan and I know PI is done... Hopefully I find out soon from some people I know there- Can't seem to find the info on here.. If they were limited as heck over there, then I wont bother having them run around looking for em hehe

What do you mean PI is done......they were released there already? I spoke to my relatives there and they told me they were still waiting for it

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Yea, but at least I have piece of mind now knowing I dont need to worry about IF/WHEN they release and camping or wristbands at NTLA.

$290 shipped and I should have them by Wednesday.

Nice move Mugen......nice move. I would do the same thing but my priorities right now are some other kickz....but I will get there

KB8virginia wrote:
Originally Posted by Rinnegato

I'm trying to find out if there are any left in HK or Taiwan and I know PI is done... Hopefully I find out soon from some people I know there- Can't seem to find the info on here.. If they were limited as heck over there, then I wont bother having them run around looking for em hehe

What do you mean PI is done......they were released there already? I spoke to my relatives there and they told me they were still waiting for it

Yup they were already released and sold out in a matter of a couple days. I know this because the homie that lives there grabbed me a pair..

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I'm not one to vent on NT but this on I have to share. I ordered my HDs from NDC and when I recieved the box it was larger than ususal (
grin.gif
), I proceed to open it and see that my HDs are in a box the size as the boxes used for Nike Boots. The box was so much bigger than the shoes that they were basicly sideways and almost on top of eachother from shifting during shipping. I was like
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
. Did anyone else have this problem? I'll take pics and upload them in a bit.
Edit:
(Sorry about the phone pics.) HD box compared 2 a regualr sz.12 box (Barkleys).

all mine were big too, no big deal

300 plus is way too much for these. someone needs to shed some light if these are gonna be USA gr'ed

Back
Top Bottom