Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-hyperdunk-white-infrared/#more-3540

12008841442491.jpg

5200884144249.jpg

so the uwr's a looking to be on nike .... do we think its going to be the usual 5/6:00 AM EST Friday morning? if so...that's going to stink for thoseof us that have to work on Friday.

Originally Posted by soups24

so the uwr's a looking to be on nike .... do we think its going to be the usual 5/6:00 AM EST Friday morning? if so...that's going to stink for those of us that have to work on Friday.

Oh Gawd, the last time was the white/red XX3's, felt like a crackhead on friday

Originally Posted by authentic727

so the uwr's a looking to be on nike .... do we think its going to be the usual 5/6:00 AM EST Friday morning? if so...that's going to stink for those of us that have to work on Friday.

Ya if I decide to cop, I don't really feel like getting up early but I don't know yet, I'm still on the fence about these.

yeah...well...if swoosh has them..it is going to be a long time evening for me no doubt...

i remember waiting for the white/red xx3's....it was a long evening.. did surf the web a lot though...hahaha

Are the UWR gonna be similar type release as the China/Germany/Rico's? If so, that'd be good, I bought my China's like a week after release atFootlocker...I'm hoping its similar situation

Lietuvas are very slick
pimp.gif

OldLove NewLove
ZF x HD

8-8-08 --- All HD heads will rise!!! Very excited
nerd.gif

i went to the courts at my local 24 the other day... no joke, about 8 cats rocking the new "hyperdunks", only one dude complained that it hurt hisfeet so positive reviews around my area (hawaii)... i personally wish they had the extra heel pad like the huarache 2k5's (part that sticks out on the backof the heel to prevent rubber ankles).

either way, awesome marketing done by nike on this product cause everyone copped.

i personally will always play in j's
smile.gif

my 2 cents...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

BAD NEWS:

McDonald Hyperdunks are going to release within this time frame Sept 30 - Dec 31

HOH ONLY
frown.gif

I can already see the prices people are going to charge on eBay for these.
mad.gif
smh.gif

Thanks for clearing that up SinnerP, I just knew it wasnt Infrared though.

germanies are cheap on ebay retail and shippin basically

use live.com cashback and they come below retail

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Ya if I decide to cop, I don't really feel like getting up early but I don't know yet, I'm still on the fence about these.
Worst thing about that night/morning was we had to check every frickin hour!! until 5am, but reading all the postswith the other guys who waited waspretty fun.

I just ordered my Puerto Rico pair, I already have the USA pair. I'll post pics of them when they come in. My guy at Footlocker said they should be here ina couple of days, they didn't have them so he had to call another Footlocker that had them released already (I thought they were going to release 8-8 and Ididn't want to rain on their parade, they had black, USA, PR, Lithuania, and another team, think Argentina) and copped em for me on his discount.

Edit- Sorry to get people's hopes up, I had to call the Footlocker back and make sure what they had. They only have the all black GR, USA, Germany, PuertoRico, and China.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Worst thing about that night/morning was we had to check every frickin hour!! until 5am, but reading all the postswith the other guys who waited was pretty fun.
oh yeah...after a while ... a bunch were clearly taking gibberish...hahaha...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

BAD NEWS:

McDonald Hyperdunks are going to release within this time frame Sept 30 - Dec 31

HOH ONLY
frown.gif

I'm not against you but do you have source? because I really want to get a pair. The info I got was November Quickstrike outside HOH.

Back
Top Bottom