Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ Nike Rep - thats what showed on his comp

I see. I'm hoping that they ONLY release FIRST at HOH then NT's later on. Hopefully my info is true, but I guess only time will tell.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ Nike Rep - thats what showed on his comp

Trust me. Those Nike Reps suck. Last time I asked about if the ZK3 MVPs were going to be on NDC, they said no. I asked the question many times before theRD and on RD and they still said no. Guess what they were on NDC the following Monday.
sick.gif
Never trust those reps.

Originally Posted by wmg23

^^ How did you manage that?

Like Kid Lebron said, I bought 'em through live.com on eastbay. You can go to live.com and click cashback to figure out how it works. It's notdifficult, but you have to actually read the rules and instructions and frequently asked questions. I'm not going to explain it all, but if you read,you'll figure it out. The % of cashback can change daily though, and as of right now it's at it's highest ever at 36%. You don't actually getthe money back for 2 months, and you can't use any other discounts or coupon codes. Good luck.

I couldn't wait. Copped on ebay for $290 shipped.

I didnt want to deal with the IF/WHEN they drop in the US and camping out or wristbands at NTLA. If they drop then I'll grab another pair at retail torock.

-Tony

Yo I just called Nike and it seems like there is gonna be a quick strike of the Black Mambas in NY HOH in "mid august"

I wouldnt be suprised if it was this friday! So anyone in NYC willing to help me out?? PM me if you are!

If they will really hit HOH, I don't think NT's will not get them. I already have a pair but I would cop another one. If i won't be able to, it isall good, many more Kobe PE's to come
pimp.gif

one question, if asked/answered already i apologize...

when will NDC have the countries, UWR, etc. up on 8-8-08? thursday night, friday morning, or friday night? anybody know?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

one question, if asked/answered already i apologize...

when will NDC have the countries, UWR, etc. up on 8-8-08? thursday night, friday morning, or friday night? anybody know?

Midnight Pacific, I believe. I'll be staying up.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

^^why do you think that NT stores will get them?

Well, I think they will hit NT's because they released in Philippines, China , and Taiwan. I think it's pretty stupid if we here in the statesdon't get a chance to cop for retail.

BP,

I haven't order from NDC but it could be up anytime from Thursday 11pm to Friday 3am.

-BTW, UNDFTD will get the UWR.

About the resell of UWR, I won't be surprise if they pop-up on ebay for around $300. The shoes are hot but like the Mambas, price will go down after awhileand UWR will also release out of states 8/8/8 and later on other countries.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

About the resell of UWR, I won't be surprise if they pop-up on ebay for around $300. The shoes are hot but like the Mambas, price will go down after awhile and UWR will also release out of states 8/8/8 and later on other countries.

Only I could wish, they would release here in Toronto, atleast in one Nike Store.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Can someone please give me the link to the eBay Cashback. I cant find it.

Ebay cashback through live.com is done for as far as I know. Hasn't been available all week. However, eastbay/ftl is 36% right now and finishline is30%.

^ yep

anyway i think its best just to stay up from 12- 2:30 then 430- 9

just what im gonna do i NEED countries!

We all know the UWR are dropping on the 8th does anyone have an idea as to when they are going to drop time wise on say eastbay or NDC EST. I think that'ssomething that has yet to be clarified although I read somewhere that it was dropping at 8:08 on that day. But did that mean that time in the morning in china?

Type in something like "dunk" to bring up common stuff that they have at eastbay. You can also find an alphabetical list of stores there and just gofind eastbay.

someone help me out. what's the deal on the UWR's? i've looked back a few pages and there's nothing, at least that i can understand.

^^ nope!

get a live.com email addy

then go to live.com

then click cashback in top right corner

then click shop these stores

find eastbay

buy stuff

Back
Top Bottom