Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Nike has a toll free number for the hypderdunks.
pimp.gif

1-877-386-5366

Just to let everyone know another option for the UWR. I got the SKU number from a footlocker that already is selling the UWR Hyperdunksand Soldier 2s. I went with to my local footlocker that for sure wasn't getting them in and gave them the SKU number and they ordered them both for me. Icalled customer service to make sure that the process worked and they said they have already been sent out and will be here tomorrow

happy.gif
I get my UWRs

Originally Posted by ADB Forever

has anyone bought the green hyperdunks or has actual pics of them much appreciated

i have a pair coming today will teke pics if i get a chance

I really don't see paying more than retail for any HD's unless your getting a limited pair (which seems like some UWR's will be), a particularcountry (like Argentina, etc...not PR, Germany, China, USA, etc), Mambas, and PE's of course. I may have missed a few but for the most part I believe thiswill be a great shoe and you should cop as many pairs, colors at retail or below. I see these as being like the Hyperflights, Huarache 2K3/2K4 in a couple ofyears.

Originally Posted by dblock616

I know this question has been asked before, but where is the UWR being released. I've called in every footaction, footlocker, finishline, and champs in my area. They don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Some only have the black HD, and some don't have hyperdunks at all. I'm in central Texas, killeen, waco, temple area. If there is somebody from Austin that knows a spot hit me up. I called both the lakeline and barton creek mall on tuesday, same answers. I'm confused.... how limited are these shoes?

in in austin and work occasionally at the barton creek FNL...to my knowledge we are not getting them.......eastbay or NDC might be your best bet!

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

I really don't see paying more than retail for any HD's unless your getting a limited pair (which seems like some UWR's will be), a particular country (like Argentina, etc...not PR, Germany, China, USA, etc), Mambas, and PE's of course. I may have missed a few but for the most part I believe this will be a great shoe and you should cop as many pairs, colors at retail or below. I see these as being like the Hyperflights, Huarache 2K3/2K4 in a couple of years.

i just got a Manu PE for 159.99 off of ebay.....considering i was going to pay 220-250 for them its def
smokin.gif

i put my Kobe strength laces in my Dirk PE's..... double
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Nike has a toll free number for the hypderdunks.
pimp.gif

1-877-386-5366

don't use this # for release info. It's a fully working number for people who've been dunked on
laugh.gif

Got a wristband for the UWRs today at NTLA, but the guy handing them out said the numbers they had were really low. I was probably 15th in line and he was outof 10s, 11s, and me and my friend got the last 9.5 and 12 I believe, so I have no idea what the full situation on these is but the numbers might be lower thanwe expect.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Yeah my box looks the same way bro, and the shoes swim in that huge box, but the shoes
pimp.gif

^
^
To clear up any uncertainty,
12 AM right?
as in midnight... not 12 noon

12 AM Eastern Time

Back
Top Bottom