Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ If you live in Toronto go to a footlocker and ask them. You get discounts off so many stores, its like taking the tax away.

But if you dont live in Toronto, still check your footlocker, but im not sure if its in Ontario only or something. Its called Student Price Card. Helps alot
pimp.gif

You could also order right of the spc website. Plus you can get $10 off Best Buy when ordering online.

if you guys signed up with the msn cashback thing, they will give you 36% cashback from eastbay.com, was really tempted to get another one earlier

In comparison to other basketball kicks, especially the J's lately, this HD stacks up very, very well, from both a performance perspective and a fashionperspective.

I am tired of paying $150 plus for kicks, which makes the HD a refreshing choice.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/08/27/nike-hyperdunk-yi-jianlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/http://www.sneakerfiles.c...nlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/

yihyperdunkmain.jpg

As players change teams, their shoes often change too according to their teams colors. As you may have heard, Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons were traded tothe New Jersey Nets for Richard Jefferson.

With that said, Yi will be outfitted with a new Hyperdunk modeling the Nets colors. Despite already having a China National Team Nike Hyperdunk created for him, Yi'slatest Hyperdunk also features all of his branding including his jersey number embroidered at the front of the shoe as well as his logo on the tongue.Unfortunately, there is no word on availability, so stay posted. Via Kenlu.

yihyperdunksole.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Yi Jianlian New Jersey Nets PE

yihyperdunkclose.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

just copped chinas for 117 shipped. BACK2SCHOOL code ftw

blah!
i can't figure out how to put the code in. where do i put the code in?

it's on the last page of the checkout where you enter your cc info. at the bottom it should say enter gift card/promo code. just click on that and plug itin. make sure it's in caps

blah!

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/08/27/nike-hyperdunk-yi-jianlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/08/27/nike-hyperdunk-yi-jianlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/http://www.sneakerfiles.c...nlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/

yihyperdunkmain.jpg

As players change teams, their shoes often change too according to their teams colors. As you may have heard, Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons were traded to the New Jersey Nets for Richard Jefferson.

With that said, Yi will be outfitted with a new Hyperdunk modeling the Nets colors. Despite already having a China National Team Nike Hyperdunk created for him, Yi's latest Hyperdunk also features all of his branding including his jersey number embroidered at the front of the shoe as well as his logo on the tongue. Unfortunately, there is no word on availability, so stay posted. Via Kenlu.

yihyperdunksole.jpg

yihyperdunkclose.jpg

pimp.gif
those are
pimp.gif
, need this pair to go with my china yi's

Originally Posted by GZA73

Actually MSN Live.com went up to 45% cashback for Footlocker and Eastbay.

damn really? i tried it yesterday it only says 36%, if it went up to 45% then i'm really tempted to get another pair

^Just a question about the "Live/cashback" how do they pay you back? via paypal? and did anyone use paypal to pay for item through live.com?

yea they paypal you and they are supposedly not taking any fees out of it.. but the bad part is after you wait 60 days you gota wait another 14 days totransfer to your account... total 74 days

Hey if anyones lookin for the obsidian HD's eastbay has a size 6.5 left in stock... Dont know if they had a full size run earlier in the day but all i knowis there a 6.5 available and thats all.. Question though, have any of you played in the United We Rise Hyperdunks and/or Soldier II's... To me they are tonice of shoes to ball in... Would any of you recommend taking them out on the court or Dead Stocking them? Same with the China GR Colorway... Thoughts please?

I don't ball in my UWRs. Those are for casual wear. However, I don't recommend DSing them because I rock what I buy plus we don't know how the HDholds up when put on ice. They were built for comfort not long term stability.

I was thinking the same about the UWR kicks... I dont know what id do if someone stepped on the lasering of my soldier II's... Im not fortunate enoughto have the UWR in the hyperdunks but i do have the Chinas and i think im going to go ahead and ball in them tonight.. I gotta rock something a little differntthan what everyone else has out on the court.. I walked out on the courts two days ago in my blackout hyperdunks and i saw like 5 people with them on.. So thenext day i rocked the USA GR and no one had them... I saw all the looks my shoes were gettin... Now lets see what they say wen the all red chinas pop out onthe court!!

i picked up a pair of germany's off nike today, hopefully ill have them by saturday ... but i doubt it, more likely monday ... maybe they ship them tmw,hahahaha

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

yea they paypal you and they are supposedly not taking any fees out of it.. but the bad part is after you wait 60 days you gota wait another 14 days to transfer to your account... total 74 days
So I just sign up for that, buy the shoes and 74 days later I'll get the money back? I'm sorry for the newb question, but I've neverseen this before and it's pretty cool to me.

Back
Top Bottom