Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Did any of the USA players wear the UWR colorway?

EDIT: Nevermind... saw some posts on page 300.

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Some of the TB's including the ORANGE and navy colors that had shown up but were not for sale are now available on NDC however they are sold out in almost every size. Looks like they just released a very small amount of pairs for now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do you think they will restock the orange? How did I miss this?
Guys, they did not release yet. I know it says "sold out" or something like that on NDC but they aren't available to purchase YET.Nike rep told me it will be available anytime soon so keep your eyes open. You can try the customer service if you want to make sure.

Originally Posted by osubass1

this looks like the UWR HD to me:

2ajarls.jpg
only difference being that the swoosh is filled in.
Anyone know if D Will wore any other Hyperdunk during the Olympics?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Some of the TB's including the ORANGE and navy colors that had shown up but were not for sale are now available on NDC however they are sold out in almost every size. Looks like they just released a very small amount of pairs for now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guys, they did not release yet. I know it says "sold out" or something like that on NDC but they aren't available to purchase YET. Nike rep told me it will be available anytime soon so keep your eyes open. You can try the customer service if you want to make sure.

No sir if you take a look at the Orange ones, sizes ARE AVAILABLE. Just not many sizes left.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guys, they did not release yet. I know it says "sold out" or something like that on NDC but they aren't available to purchase YET. Nike rep told me it will be available anytime soon so keep your eyes open. You can try the customer service if you want to make sure.

No sir if you take a look at the Orange ones, sizes ARE AVAILABLE. Just not many sizes left.

they do this all the time when they release new things on NDC that don't have a specific release date.

i notice this mostly when i buy apparel, but it obviously happens with shoes, too.

they put some of the smaller sizes on there, and eventually they put the full size run.

DAMN.....IM REALLY LOOKIN 4DA WHITE AND GOLD HDS........CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT???.....ANY1 KNOW WHERE I COULD GET A PAIR 4A DECENT PRICE????....THESE ASIANRESELLERS ARE SELLIN EM 4 LIKE 160+ 30 AND CHANGE 2SHIP EM....THESE ARE DEFINITELY NOT MAKIN IT 2DA US???...THANKS

So I just got my UWR HD's in the mail today and I must say, if it wasn't for the box and the bag these would be a HUGE let down. They look great inpics but when sitting next to the Mamba's they just don't compare. I almost think I should have picked up a 3rd pair of Mambas instead of the UWR.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Seems like everyone on here loves them and now that I have them in my hands I cant figure out why. I didn't buy themfor the hype. I loved the way they looked in pics but now I'm not so sure....

Any word on new colorways being released at Footlocker/Eastbay/Finishline/etc. ?

I just went to Footlocker, and they only have the all black HDs.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

does anyone know the availability of the mambas in china?
My brother just got back from a 2 week vacation in China and said the mambas were still basically everywhere. The conversion rate brought theprice to around $196USD from what he told me.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

does anyone know the availability of the mambas in china?
My brother just got back from a 2 week vacation in China and said the mambas were still basically everywhere. The conversion rate brought the price to around $196USD from what he told me.
Damn, I thought it'd be normal price for those HDs. I might as well wait for the HOH release.

Jeepers those are dope.

I'm just not sure that Ace Custis deserves his own PE Hyperdunks. I haven't heard from him in years.

wow those came outta nowhere!
looks all right. zkIII aces are better imo
but still nice to see more kobe hds

Back
Top Bottom