Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I ordered them on Tuesday before their cut-off time, and I just barely got my tracking information today!
mad.gif
I have an expected delivery date of *+*%%%! Monday, July 14, and I ordered them on TUESDAY with 2-DAY AIR SHIPPING!!!
You sure it was the right time (as far as their time zone cut off) cause I've never had a problem with them with 2day shipping.

Yeah.
[table][tr][td]Receipt for Your Payment to PickYourShoes.Com[/td][/tr][/table]

I have to wait until Monday for mine too.

I live in eastern Pa near Philadelphia so I understand, but I am still disappointed

^^ Fam I'm not trying to play you but you have made the pys error alot of others on NT have made. On the website it says for when you ordered them youshouldn't get them until Monday-Tuesday. I'm serious cats gotta read the shipping thing alittle better or maybe pys needs to make it more clear. Toomany people on here are getting upset at pys when it says it plain to me when your stuff will come. Check it again man and you'll see what Im talkingabout.

edit: Classy Freshman pulling a Kobe living in Lower Merion
laugh.gif
j/k I was also talking to the guy above you but I guess if you didn't understand it could go for you also.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I ordered them on Tuesday before their cut-off time, and I just barely got my tracking information today!
mad.gif
I have an expected delivery date of *+*%%%! Monday, July 14, and I ordered them on TUESDAY with 2-DAY AIR SHIPPING!!!
You sure it was the right time (as far as their time zone cut off) cause I've never had a problem with them with 2day shipping.

Yeah.

LOL at "big galactus"

is the regular black laker colorway coming out? the one minus the patent? i think those and the PR are the best looking ones smoking hat

Originally Posted by draydray87

LOL at "big galactus"

is the regular black laker colorway coming out? the one minus the patent? i think those and the PR are the best looking ones smoking hat

Rumor that it'll release in Asia around october.

^^ Fam I'm not trying to play you but you have made the pys error alot of others on NT have made. On the website it says for when you ordered them you shouldn't get them until Monday-Tuesday. I'm serious cats gotta read the shipping thing alittle better or maybe pys needs to make it more clear. Too many people on here are getting upset at pys when it says it plain to me when your stuff will come. Check it again man and you'll see what Im talking about.

edit: Classy Freshman pulling a Kobe living in Lower Merion
laugh.gif
j/k I was also talking to the guy above you but I guess if you didn't understand it could go for you also.
Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

mad.gif

Yeah.

Can someone enlighten me as to what the availability will be on the Manu Argentina P.E. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know what the line situation is at NTNY right now? I have a wristband, but I'm currently in eastern PA, so I can't check. I'm trying todecide if I should head up now, or if I can wait a little later and leave at like 3 AM instead.

maybe i missed it... but does anyone know what retail is going to be on the international Hyperdunks? i really need those aussiesn my life but since i wont besble to go to ntny or hoh i may have to ebay it..

For those that have asked me a few things:

FNL: Finishline

They do not state when the shoe will be shipping but I will assume that it will be some time next week knowing their way of shipping and with the shoesreleasing on the 26th. still, 16.50 off the retail price is good for me especially after since I have some money left from the Iphone release so I might aswell use it on the pair I want

Product NameSizeQuantityPriceDiscountTotal Price
Nike Men's Hyperdunk Basketball Shoe11.01$109.99-$16.50$93.49

Order Subtotal$93.49
Shipping$0.00
Tax*$6.54

Order Total$100.03
Gift Card1$24.62
Credit Card: $75.41
Estimated Winner's Circle Credit: 100.03

Thanks A LOT to the guy who posted the 15% off. That, free shipping and a gift card is great
Are these too high for casual wear?

So I should get them tomorrow right? Why Monday?
At least the last time I ordered they sent them by ups and if I'm not mistaken they don't deliver on Saturday. If they send them byregular mail you have a chance to get them tommorow. Hope this helps

edit: I agree maybe they should step their shipping game up but you can't blame them for your wrong reading of what is clearly stated. Well flip it youknow for next time if you cop from them what to expect.
wink.gif

unless you order from the west coast for PYS the days are all pushed back, dont fret though your shoes WILL get there. just it takes them a LOT longer thanyoud expect from a proper retailer (FNL, NDC, FA ...)

same thing happened to me NUMEROUS times. they ship west coast shoes first then the rest ... sorry if you dont live in CA, thats why it takes so many days ...the "cutoff" is not accurate it doesnt matter what time, just the day, your day counts regardless of time ive found. sad but just pay attention tothe days, youll be less frustrated in the long run ... many MANY times ive been sad to find that 2 day is more like a week.

I got my order from PYS today. They're beautiful and I'm glad I got them as early as I could, I've been waiting on these for months.

I ordered the night that they went up (Monday or Tuesday?) with ground shipping. I wouldn't trip over the supposed cut-off times and delivery estimates.I'm in CA, so I would expect everyone that's not in CA to take longer. Don't fret, it's not like it was a guarantee or anything.

Man i want these and that code is temting i just cant decide whch colorway to get to ball in. Im thinkin the blacks but I love the olympic colorway ineed totry them on

So this will release all over right?

All these posts make it seem like there won't be enough.

On release date I should be able to get them at Footlocker right? Referring to the all black color.

so mad i missed out on PYS - instantly copped from FNL - mine came to 109 with rush delivery - i had 20 winners circle credit so i couldnt use promo codes

I'm joining in on the FNL order as well. I figure it's roughly $20 cheaper than going to store and buy it. And if sizing doesn't work out, I canalways exchange it.

Subtotal: $109.99
Tax: $7.71
Shipping: $0.00
Discount: -$16.50
TOTAL: $101.20

Back
Top Bottom