Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

These shoes are getting some hype. im grabbing the all blacks. But i like the olympics too. I hope people sleep on them so i can grab a pair later and keep itDS

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of the USA Kobe P.E.'s ? I understand that they have already released in Canada. Thanks in advance NT.

Originally Posted by thehurtados

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of the USA Kobe P.E.'s ? I understand that they have already released in Canada. Thanks in advance NT.

-Solestop.com

-Ebay

-kix-files.com

^^ No don't feel like going through the thread ay? They are comming out in the same colors but not with that Kobe stuff on them.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by air max 87

Hey guys, sorry I'm bout to ask these questions but I completly forgot bout this thread
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

The country PEs are gonna be a HoH thing only? I really want some PRs and Aussies
pimp.gif

HoH and NikeTowns I believe
This Blackout colorway and olympic are gonna be GR correct? All over ?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, GR.
set to drop in exactly 2 weeks(July 26th)

This thread is too CONFUSING.....I coulda sworn on another page in this thread it was confirmed they the country PE's were releasing on Eastbay andselect FootLocker's, FA's, etc.

WHAT I READ THAT EASTBAY WAS GONNA HAVE THE COUNTRY PE'S BUT NOT THE PE VERSIONS. ONLY HOH WAS GETTING THEM I THINK.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

for those buying from fnl and using the 15% off code, there is a better code. $25 dollars off any order $75 dollars and up.

Would be nice if you provide the code...

I only saw the $25 off any order over $120.
Whats the code ???

Hey BP, if you're still reading this, can you make a Dunkman HD PS, just for kicks please? I can't stop thinking about how sick these would look in agunmetal-gray colorway.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

for those buying from fnl and using the 15% off code, there is a better code. $25 dollars off any order $75 dollars and up.

Would be nice if you provide the code...

I only saw the $25 off any order over $120.
Whats the code ???

I Google'd it. Not sure if it works or not. It's actually over $150. The over $125 is 20%off.
http://definitivedeals.com/coupons_and_deals/FinishLine

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Wait, is the US getting the Oly PEs?

I may have to cop the blackouts, we'll see

Do you mean Kobe PEs or the Olympic colorway? Aren't the Olympic cw and the blackouts gr releases on July 26th? Only thing I know about Kobe PEs isthey released in Canada; dunno about its releasing in US tho.

i'm holding off on buying the kobe pe's that came out in canada and just gonna wait until the laser hyperdunks drop.

this will likely be another qs.

Still not sure of which HDs I want now seeing as how the the black/gold/purple ones are impossible to cop.
frown.gif

IGotSOLE wrote:
Still not sure of which HDs I want now seeing as how the the black/gold/purple ones are impossible to cop.
frown.gif

I was holding out for those too. There's going to be many colorways releasing but I have no clue when. I wish we could see a schedule.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom