Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Hey they let you free shipping and the 15% discount code?

On the home page, it says free shipping applies to all orders over $75. After you put in the 15% code, the total is still more than $75 so it stillapplies.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

So I should get them tomorrow right? Why Monday?
At least the last time I ordered they sent them by ups and if I'm not mistaken they don't deliver on Saturday. If they send them by regular mail you have a chance to get them tommorow. Hope this helps

edit: I agree maybe they should step their shipping game up but you can't blame them for your wrong reading of what is clearly stated. Well flip it you know for next time if you cop from them what to expect.
wink.gif

True...I'll just suck it up and remember next time I order from PYS. Too bad I didn't see the shoes when they first went up, which I'm assumingis Monday night. I'm so busy with work that I'm not on top of my website update game as much as I used to be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

On the home page, it says free shipping applies to all orders over $75. After you put in the 15% code, the total is still more than $75 so it still applies.

Yeah thanks. I'll just wait since they are GRs and they will most likely go on sale in a month or 2.

For those who ordered from FinishLine. I'm pretty sure the earliest they will ship would be the day before they release. That's just a guess though.

And the two GR cw's I wouldn't even worry about it. I'm sure they'll be plenty to go around.

Thanks for the info . Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of the USA Kobe P.E.'s ? I understand that they have already released in Canada.Thanks in advance NT.

Finally got mine today... Believe the hype. I played in these 5 minutes after taking them out of the box.

My only complaint: it took too long to unlace that damn knot that they put in all laces.

I'll post pics later.

Originally Posted by wj4

On the home page, it says free shipping applies to all orders over $75. After you put in the 15% code, the total is still more than $75 so it still applies.

Yeah thanks. I'll just wait since they are GRs and they will most likely go on sale in a month or 2.

Definitely will go on sale. I just need another pair of balling shoes. If I like them enough, I will buy another pair to wear them casually. If I waitfor them to go on sale, summer may be over by then so I won't be playing ball as much. As long as I get them before school starts, I'll be happy. I'm going to call Finishline tomorrow and ask when are they going to be shipped though to get an idea.

for those buying from fnl and using the 15% off code, there is a better code. $25 dollars off any order $75 dollars and up.

Hey guys, sorry I'm bout to ask these questions but I completly forgot bout this thread
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

The country PEs are gonna be a HoH thing only? I really want some PRs and Aussies
pimp.gif

This Blackout colorway and olympic are gonna be GR correct? All over ?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

for those buying from fnl and using the 15% off code, there is a better code. $25 dollars off any order $75 dollars and up.

Would be nice if you provide the code...

I only saw the $25 off any order over $120.

Does BP the Owner get the credit for his McFly PS? What I mean is did nike rip his PS off or did he know about it already?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Hey guys, sorry I'm bout to ask these questions but I completly forgot bout this thread
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

The country PEs are gonna be a HoH thing only? I really want some PRs and Aussies
pimp.gif

HoH and NikeTowns I believe
This Blackout colorway and olympic are gonna be GR correct? All over ?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, GR.
set to drop in exactly 2 weeks(July 26th)

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Here's my pair after balling in em for about an hour:

Bring on the other colorways!

What's your thought on the shoes?

Its offical niketown ny will not release the hpyer dunk at 7:30 because they will release the 112 pack instead and all those wristbands has all been accountedfor. So the new time for the mcflys are 10 am.

^^ They feel amazing! The cushioning is perfect and the traction is better than most other shoes I've played in the past. They do fit true to size btw andare light as hell. The Flywire is fully functional- think of a shoe that incorporates an ankle brace and that's actually what it feels like. No questionabout stability on these bad boys.. A++ IMO best shoes I've balled in (AJ XI's come in 2nd, but I'm thinking about breaking out my XX3's so Ican make a real comparison). The heel portion got mildly scuffed up due to the fact that I was trying to grab some boards down in the post(I'm5'9" and was trying to box out bigger dudes). Overall I think you will all be pleased with yourselves if you pick these up!

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^^ They feel amazing! The cushioning is perfect and the traction is better than most other shoes I've played in the past. They do fit true to size btw and are light as hell. The Flywire is fully functional- think of a shoe that incorporates an ankle brace and that's actually what it feels like. No question about stability on these bad boys.. A++ IMO best shoes I've balled in (AJ XI's come in 2nd, but I'm thinking about breaking out my XX3's so I can make a real comparison). The heel portion got mildly scuffed up due to the fact that I was trying to grab some boards down in the post(I'm 5'9" and was trying to box out bigger dudes). Overall I think you will all be pleased with yourselves if you pick these up!

Sounds good! I haven't heard a bad review on these bad boys yet. I'm still using my 2k5s and those are just amazing. I hope this can top it. Myfirst time paying anything close to MSRP for a non retro Nike!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I ordered them on Tuesday before their cut-off time, and I just barely got my tracking information today!
mad.gif
I have an expected delivery date of *+*%%%! Monday, July 14, and I ordered them on TUESDAY with 2-DAY AIR SHIPPING!!!
You sure it was the right time (as far as their time zone cut off) cause I've never had a problem with them with 2day shipping.

Yeah.
[table][tr][td]Receipt for Your Payment to PickYourShoes.Com[/td][/tr][/table]

For those ordered from FNL...I just checked the site about 30 mins ago and The Hyperdunks are no longer available for order. I called the customer service lineright after to inquire about my order. What she told me.....if you ordered last night before they took the ability to order down, your order is processed andyour shoes will be shipped out on the release date...and your credit card will be charged at that point, when the shoes are shipped. She told me that they gota huge demand of order that caused a temporary error on the ordering process for the shoes so they took it down momentary.

Back
Top Bottom