Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

i asked foe the same thing...SoHi might be on vacation
laugh.gif

nah, he's still fuming mad like a lot of us over the mcfly release..

Someone please help me clear something up. The "united we stand" hyperdunks are releasing on NDC and they are the ones with the tribal print? Ihope that is the case, but it has gotten so hard to read through this post and find info. I tried for a few pages and had to give up.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

He told me he was waiting for about a day and a half and that he got skipped over
smh.gif

From what I heard, employees were bringing in moms, dads, brothers, sisters, gfs, etc. to cop pairs for themselves to resell

He told me some people that were waiting longer than him didn't even get their pairs
smh.gif

1. That was just a single employee that did that.

2. When i got confirmation from 2 different workers and a manager, I did a chair count and made sure to tell everyone past #72 that there will only be 72 pairssold. I did this at least 2 times. Everyone up against the bus stop and beyond had their warning from me on more than a few occaisons. When my boy did a listcount by friday night there were 94 heads in the line before I left for niketown at 11:30 pm.

just copped the USA GR and they are fly...im def going to cop a pair of the blk one next or i may wait for a kobe edition pair, not too sure im sold on thelasers kobe PEs. but hopefully they will release and we can see them in person

Rock.... can you give us a rough estimate of HOW MANY colorways Nike will release total or got in the works? it might be a busy rest of '08

No... All I can say is Countless. As I mentioned in other Hyperdunks threads and maybe even this one earlier.

Nike is putting ALL its Chips on the Hyperdunk to make money the AF25 did not. Imagine the AF25 Campaign with a lower Price point and a Design that canactually make sales.

Everything they had wished when someone Clueless came up with the Absurd Price point for the AF25 the Hyperdunks WILL BE.

There were so many Colorways sampled up, you really couldn't go wrong especially with the Design.

If the smarter folks get a say on how releases work, you will see some beautiful stuff release on a limited basis come the Basketball Season for both Pro andCollege, but I am sure someone is BOUND to F it up and try and have the College folks push something less appealing.

One day I will make a Informative thread on Nike's inner workings and how some people think and what they could do to make things better but it will neverhappen because of some in charge and some who refuse to think outside the box OR if its not their idea they don't want to use it, unless thay can steal itand call it theirs.. Which most times when that happens it gets jacked up cause you can steal an idea, but it doesn't mean you can implement it the way thethinking behind the idea is supposed to work.

Yes.. I will crucify some and hail others, altho I wont call names of the good guys, because that will only put them in a bad light with their peers who maythink they are still feeding me info which is true in most categories and I still get product in the mail.. lol Sucka's...

Damn my fault guys.
I updated some of the first page with all the releases so far.
I don't know for sure what's dropping on the 26th.

So far I got as the GRs: Blackouts, Olys,
I think the Black/blue and the White/Gold are GRs too but idk

I also know country PEs are releasing on that same day, but I'm not 100% sure what kind of release it will be.
I've heard HoH, NikeTown and Eastbay.

And KampoutKid, that kid isn't the brightest kid on the block.
I knew he was kind of lying but what the employee did is still shady and unfair.

so is this confirmed that NDC and stores will not get Russia,Spain,Argentina,Lithuaniua, or Australia ? NT's will?

^ SoHi black/blue and white/gold will most likley be GR judging by how there are so many on ebay and at a low price (for ebay)

No it hasn't.
I think they're going to hit NDC, but I'm not 100%.

Are Black/Blue and White/Gold releasing as a GR on the 26th?

Mamba lasers are going to be an HoH drop from what I heard.

Dunno if it's been said or not but the McFly's are on kixclusive.com for $1,200.00 sz 9-14

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Rock.... can you give us a rough estimate of HOW MANY colorways Nike will release total or got in the works? it might be a busy rest of '08

No... All I can say is Countless. As I mentioned in other Hyperdunks threads and maybe even this one earlier.

with so many colorways releasing which means many many HD, i have a feeling not all will sell obviously since some will like some cw and other wont. myspidey senses tell me that a lot will hit the outlets. good idea for nike to release so many different colorways? i assume the country ones are semi-limitedonly because only certain number of the target market will be purchasing that particular country colorway?

i live in tampa florida. is there anywhere i can get the all blacks or usa GR this week?

pickyourshoes.com has them for retail.

Mamba's are limited.. I don't think those will see Swoosh or NDC unless for some odd reason they arent sold at Retail...

Hell the Mr. Basketballs somehow made it to outlets so who knows...

I don't care if the Mamba's will be hype like the McFly's but I hope not because I'll beat those resellers in line, I'LL KILL FORIT
pimp.gif

Nike is putting ALL its Chips on the Hyperdunk to make money the AF25 did not. Imagine the AF25 Campaign with a lower Price point and a Design that can actually make sales.

Everything they had wished when someone Clueless came up with the Absurd Price point for the AF25 the Hyperdunks WILL BE.

There were so many Colorways sampled up, you really couldn't go wrong especially with the Design.

If the smarter folks get a say on how releases work, you will see some beautiful stuff release on a limited basis come the Basketball Season for both Pro and College, but I am sure someone is BOUND to F it up and try and have the College folks push something less appealing.

One day I will make a Informative thread on Nike's inner workings and how some people think and what they could do to make things better but it will never happen because of some in charge and some who refuse to think outside the box OR if its not their idea they don't want to use it, unless thay can steal it and call it theirs.. Which most times when that happens it gets jacked up cause you can steal an idea, but it doesn't mean you can implement it the way the thinking behind the idea is supposed to work.

Yes.. I will crucify some and hail others, altho I wont call names of the good guys, because that will only put them in a bad light with their peers who may think they are still feeding me info which is true in most categories and I still get product in the mail.. lol Sucka's...
thanks Rock for the break down.....but im sure with all the BS within Nike 99.9% of people on here would trade places with you anyday!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I tried these shoes on this morning at Sports Chalet and they felt really good. But I needed a 7.5 instead of their 8.

Just ordered a pair from PYS, 2-day delivery. Any one from so Cal go with PYS, and if so how long did it take? Also how fast do they send you the trackingnumber.

i played ball in my hyperdunks yesterday at my league game , they felt really great on the court. really light and soft. best shoe of the year. i hope to seethe hyperdunks on nikeid.

Nike is putting ALL its Chips on the Hyperdunk to make money the AF25 did not. Imagine the AF25 Campaign with a lower Price point and a Design that can actually make sales.

If the smarter folks get a say on how releases work, you will see some beautiful stuff release on a limited basis come the Basketball Season for both Pro and College, but I am sure someone is BOUND to F it up and try and have the College folks push something less appealing.

One day I will make a Informative thread on Nike's inner workings and how some people think and what they could do to make things better but it will never happen because of some in charge and some who refuse to think outside the box OR if its not their idea they don't want to use it, unless thay can steal it and call it theirs.. Which most times when that happens it gets jacked up cause you can steal an idea, but it doesn't mean you can implement it the way the thinking behind the idea is supposed to work.

Yes.. I will crucify some and hail others, altho I wont call names of the good guys, because that will only put them in a bad light with their peers who may think they are still feeding me info which is true in most categories and I still get product in the mail.. lol Sucka's...
thanks Rock for the break down.....but im sure with all the BS within Nike 99.9% of people on here would trade places with you anyday!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Hey.. I never said it wasn't a great place to work.. You can't go there and want to really work a REAL job ever again. You have BS on anyjob...and thru all my years of life I have learned that to the core...

but like other jobs.. if it weren't for a couple bad ones making bad decisions, thinking they are untouchable and can't learn anything new if its nottheir idea.. the place would be perfect.

Not many people can say Phil Knight saw them on an elevator two different times and called them by their name the second time. No one can take those types ofthings away from me..

As for their being too many colors... THis is the Olympics.. everyone wants a piece of their country and Nike is banking on ALL those who have immigrated tothis country or live in this country having roots to other Nations loving these releases.. PLUS its a pallatable price point. Years ago.. this would have beena $140 to $150 dollar shoe without a Flinch.

But someone told them more than a year ago.. if you want to move units and become a big Market Leader again.. You have to drop Price Points...

The AF25 debacle taught a few lessons... but be sure of this.. someone is going to see the success of the HD and mess the next great design up trying to makealot of money...

thats ashame, word on the phil knight story though .. he is a coach i would think hed have the name thing down however, but still thats pretty bad $%%.

so are the materials for the all black and the GR olympic hyperdunks different? i noticed the olympics was more see through where the flywire is, where as theblack isnt not see through at all. different material? anyone that has seen both or has both? care to inform me please? thanks!!

a friend who has seen them told me that the olympic gr cw (flywire area) is more plastic like whereas the black pair isnt, saying thats different material?

could it just be bc its black?

hyperdunk_black_side.jpg

I THINK JUST BECAUSE ITS BLACK. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REAL SWEET IF IT WAS SEE THRU THO! BUT ITS STILL HOT JUST AS IS.

Heads up to all my Orange County CA people . Most Sport Chalets are selling the black Hyperdunks . Price is 110 . I bought mine at the Irvine location offJamboree . The shoe is even better in person . So comfortable . Lookin forward to getting some USA Kobe PE's next .

Just checked the Burbank Sport Chalet - nothing there.

As far as the flywire panel goes on the black versions: The black panel is SLIGHTLY see-through. So, it's the same material, it's just the black"paint" they use on there is just more opaque than, say, the red on the Chinas or the blue on the Puerto Rico's or, obviously, any of the whitecolorways.

It has me thinking, though, one thing we haven't seen is a black colorway with a more transparent side. Whether the panel was white/clear, red, blue,green, purple, yellow, etc... Or even like a smoke/gunmetal grey.

Back
Top Bottom