Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I THINK THOSE UWS HYPERDUNKS RELEASE ON 8/8/08^!

your right august 8th...just checked my notes...lol.
if anyone has a product # for the mamba hyperdunk that would be helpful too.

So if I'm readin this correctly
nerd.gif
eastbay,footlockers,champs and etc will be gettin hyperdunks (PR etc ..) ? But not aussi/germany etc...? Makes no sense
nerd.gif
someone clear this up? Thanks

China, Germany and Puerto Rico are GR's and almost every account will have them. The other countries are set to be in NTNY and HOH and probably a few otherspots around the country but their numbers are not as big. Checking into the Mamba hard this week. Stay tuned...

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I THINK THOSE UWS HYPERDUNKS RELEASE ON 8/8/08^!

your right august 8th...just checked my notes...lol.
if anyone has a product # for the mamba hyperdunk that would be helpful too.

its the same as the mcfly..

btw...

newpickup003rg6.jpg

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

These are +@%!+@ fire man.
Unfair, Nike better not %@*% this one up

usab1xg3.jpg
when are these coming out?????
eek.gif

Never.........Nike doesn't have the balls to release these to the general public outside of the west coast or f'ing China............Like I saidbefore, I dare Nike to do something good and release a decent amount of these online

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

just incase i missed it or incase it wasnt confirmed but

i called EASTBAY today and they will have the Country Hyperdunks...Germany, Puerto Rico and etc. on July 26...cant preorder tho i tried
Someone get this man a beer! THANK YOU! ill call tomorrow myself
wink.gif

are u being sarcastic???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
naw... im genuinely excited...my top 3 countries..1. Germany 2. PR 3. Spain 2 out of 3 GR's aint bad... HOPEFULLY fellow NT'ers will put afew up in the B/S forum...PM as needed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So far all the best colorways(IMO) have been limited to the point where unless you want to camp or unless you have connects or $$$, you won't be able tocop.

McFly's
Mamba lasers
Both of Kobe's PEs

On a sidenote.
One of my cousin's boys in NY was in line at HoH for these, (he's visiting over here in SJ for a week)

He told me he was waiting for about a day and a half and that he got skipped over
smh.gif

From what I heard, employees were bringing in moms, dads, brothers, sisters, gfs, etc. to cop pairs for themselves to resell

He told me some people that were waiting longer than him didn't even get their pairs
smh.gif

That is %*$%@%*@ man.
Nike @@+!@! up big time with this release.
Also, this just adds to the horror stories I've heard about HoH

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So far all the best colorways(IMO) have been limited to the point where unless you want to camp or unless you have connects or $$$, you won't be able to cop.

McFly's
Mamba lasers
Both of Kobe's PEs
McFlys was a somewhat silent drop/camp-out (well UNDFTD, day before announcement) Mamba lasers......when did these come out? i want them kobepe's......kb24 right?

im a bit mad that i live in hawaii right now. i really wish i even had a chance to pick up the mcflys at retaill.

so, is tht confirmed the big chain stores r getting national team hyperdunks?
wnt some puerto rico, but if its w/o the puerto rico name on it will be much better~(no offense)
luvin the mamba, hope can get one...

mamba's are my favorite Hyperdunks, they blowaway the McFlys.

i don't expect Nike to make these widely available, they're too nice.

Nike's policy is to make millions of pairs of cheap looking junk that no one wants and only a handful of the nice stuff.

i don't care anymore if i can get a release i like anymore. i'm done with their crap and games and plastic looking junk.

Phil Knight has a Crocs x NIKE fetish. he better quit sniffing those old oregon running shoes and cups.

^^^^ Eastbay,Footlocker, Champs and many other online shops including Nike.com is not getting Russia,Spain,Argentina,Lithuaniua, or Australia......sorry

damn itttttt...........i really need the australias

Originally Posted by mikeadog

mamba's are my favorite Hyperdunks, they blowaway the McFlys.

i don't expect Nike to make these widely available, they're too nice.

Nike's policy is to make millions of pairs of cheap looking junk that no one wants and only a handful of the nice stuff.

i don't care anymore if i can get a release i like anymore. i'm done with their crap and games and plastic looking junk.

Phil Knight has a Crocs x NIKE fetish. he better quit sniffing those old oregon running shoes and cups.

roll.gif

SO ON JULY 26 ALL THE OLYMPIC COUNTRIES COLORWAYS OF THE HYPERDUNKS WILL A GENERAL RELEASE???....AVAILABLE @ NDC, EASTBAY, FL.COM, ETC...BUT THERE NOT GOING TOBE THE OFFICIAL PE VERSIONS CORRECT??.....MEANING WE WILL NOT SEE THE YI CHINAS OR THE KOBE USA'S OR DIRK GERMANYS????......THANKS

Could we please put all known info on the first page so the same questions will not be asked. It'll make it better.

Mamba's are limited.. I don't think those will see Swoosh or NDC unless for some odd reason they arent sold at Retail...

Hell the Mr. Basketballs somehow made it to outlets so who knows...

Rock.... can you give us a rough estimate of HOW MANY colorways Nike will release total or got in the works? it might be a busy rest of '08

Back
Top Bottom