Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Nike should've color-blocked the GR Olympic HD's the same way they did the Mamba Laser HD's (navy tongue & ankle, white heel piece). Thatwould've been an automatic cop.
eek.gif

Haven't read through this entire post but the parts I did scan through...the Country Edition's will be available on 7/26 at NikeTown and other variousretailers. Is that accurate? I just want to get my hands on the China National Team editions

does anyone know what colors these are... 324820 - 140, 145

my cousin in ghana just got me them from the nike store

saw a colorway at an AAU tournament today that I hadn't seen before. They were gray with white accents, basically the mcfly's, only the teal waswhite and the flywire was gray. Anyone know if they will be releasing or if they are just for sponsored teams? Not that I would buy them, just curious.

Nah, someone on ISS probably made that. They were the ones who pointed it out in the 1st place.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Haven't read through this entire post but the parts I did scan through...the Country Edition's will be available on 7/26 at NikeTown and other various retailers. Is that accurate? I just want to get my hands on the China National Team editions
PLEASE anyone have *solid* information on where the Countries will be dropping... online hopefully?

okay so my cousin got me these - he will take pics later but this is the description he gave me -

1. Red/Yellow/White
2. Yellow/White
3. Kobe canada release

cant wait for pics - he said their NT in like africa(forgot where he lives, lol) had a hell lot of colors*

*not an exact quote, he is only 8 - but he bought me 3 pairs with his own money - i love this kid!

just incase i missed it or incase it wasnt confirmed but

i called EASTBAY today and they will have the Country Hyperdunks...Germany, Puerto Rico and etc. on July 26...cant preorder tho i tried

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i called EASTBAY today and they will have the Country Hyperdunks...Germany, Puerto Rico and etc. on July 26...cant preorder tho i tried
Someone get this man a beer! THANK YOU! ill call tomorrow myself
wink.gif

^^^^ Eastbay,Footlocker, Champs and many other online shops including Nike.com is not getting Russia,Spain,Argentina,Lithuaniua, or Australia......sorry

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Someone get this man a beer! THANK YOU! ill call tomorrow myself
wink.gif

are u being sarcastic???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait, so someone answer me this, if i order from pys... will they ship on july 26 or will they ship as soon as i order them???

this was funny as hell

1oq1z9.jpg

I'll have to take my best bet and say this is the Ebay seller/auction (3 sz 9s, autographed, waited in line at UNDFTD)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170236946548

Navaid Tirmizi

[h1]NT ID needkicks1990[/h1]

ITEM DESCRIPTION

This is a very LIMITED and EXCLUSIVE pair of Nike HYPERDUNK SUPREME (MARTY MCFLY)INSPIRED BY BACK TO THE FUTURE. These are the most anticipated pair of Nike shoes to release in the past 5 years. These shoes are were released atUndefeated Santa Monica and they released only 80 pairs. These will NOT release again, and may be your last chance to get them.

Nike made this release a special event by bringing Kobe Bryant and the Delorean! The first 10people in line got to meet Kobe Bryant and get their pair signed by him.

We were # 3, 4, and 5 in line. We got the chance to meet Kobe Bryant and get our shoessigned by him. We campout at Undefeated for more than 24 hours. This was a 1 time only event! More than 300 people showed up. There was a limited to only 6pairs of sz. 9!

Auction

This auction is for a pair of Nike Hyperdunk supreme (Marty Mcfly). This is # 4 of the 10 and Kobe Bryant signed theleft shoe! So you guys have a chance to collect this shoe or rock it!

Contact

If you have any questions or want to give me an offer
you can email me at
[email protected]
or just message me here on ebay. Aim: solekicks12

Originally Posted by From Da South06

^^^^ Eastbay,Footlocker, Champs and many other online shops including Nike.com is not getting Russia,Spain,Argentina,Lithuaniua, or Australia......sorry

Are they getting China?

The fact that they are coming out on NDC will make alot of Nike employees happy since they are hard to come by in Samples and other sizes on Campus.. I know IAM...

WOOO HOOO

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Are they getting China?

Yep, they will get China and many other non-National colorways.

just letting you know, sports chalet at long beach town center has the black pair for sale, i was going to get them there 109.99 but i think im gonna wait fordifferent colors, anyways i tried them on and they fit true to size to me. they were kind of stiff tho.

i know the "united we stand" hyperdunks will be available @ nike.com august 26 i believe or somewhere around that date. confirmed by nike rep.

but can anyone confirm the mamba hyperdunks? i'd rather wait on those than buy the kobe pe's that dropped incanada.

Back
Top Bottom