Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i dont think the dots have anything to do with the date 08 08 08 ... because they are on SO many other shoes that have come out even before china won the votefor the olympics.

YES, the dots do signify 08-08-08 as this technology and the shoes were made for these 2008 Olympics, even though they look to become Nike's benchmarkbasketball shoes with endless color schemes. In Nike sku training (Beijing 2008 tab) it explains it in detail.

i _think_ the 8 dots thing is an eric avar thing (since even before the 2k4, maybe even started with the posite shoes (someone please correct me if im wrong), the 8 dots have been on a number of ballin kicks from nike, could be the "lab" that cooked them up ... )
I think you're talking about the old alpha project, it was five dots inline.

two more hyperdunkmans...

grin.gif

Have to Admit they are fresh and the price $110... not bad i would guess they perform better on the court than the Zoom BB's... but i haven't wornthem yet and the BB's Are great. so i'll have to see...

Olympic Hopefuls

saw the black/anthracites today in person...I wish they used the more transparent material, but still nice. July 26 is the date for us at FNL

seems like the two basic cw is the easiest n cheapest to get~
everywhere will get them...
really wnt to c how nike does on the national cw

Guys who ordered from pickyourshoes.com, when did you get your tracking number? I placed my order Monday morning at 10:30 A.M. with the 2-day shipping, andstill haven't received a tracking number email.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Guys who ordered from pickyourshoes.com, when did you get your tracking number? I placed my order Monday morning at 10:30 A.M. with the 2-day shipping, and still haven't received a tracking number email.

ordered mine on tuesday and got it on friday.

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Guys who ordered from pickyourshoes.com, when did you get your tracking number? I placed my order Monday morning at 10:30 A.M. with the 2-day shipping, and still haven't received a tracking number email.

ordered mine on tuesday and got it on friday.

Thanks!
smokin.gif

I just bought my pair of the all black colorway this afternoon from Sport Chalet. If you haven't got it by now..you gotta wait. I called my local SportChalet and they said they have it, but can't sell until the release date. I got a PM from a local NTer to hit up another Sport Chalet. I called during mylunch and had them hold 2 pairs for me, 9.5 and 10. When I arrived, I tried both on..fit true to size for me, but I have wide feet. The dude who helped me saidthat I 'lucked' out because I had mines on hold. They got an email to hold from selling until release date. I tried them on, they feel nice, but in the1 min that I had them on, the way the fly wire bends feel weird against my feet, heh. Cannot wait to try them on the courts!

PS to the guys who wore the shoes several times already...does the sound of the flywire bending go away? It sounds like you're scrunching a plastic bottlenow when I walk with them on.

did you end up getting them? if you did, dont you mean you got lucky as opposed to "lucked out," which means unlucky??

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

did you end up getting them? if you did, dont you mean you got lucky as opposed to "lucked out," which means unlucky??

Yes I did get them. I've never heard of anyone saying 'lucked out' to mean unlucky. It's more something along the line like "Wow Ilucked out and got the last McFly's they had".

Originally Posted by wj4

Yes I did get them. I've never heard of anyone saying 'lucked out' to mean unlucky. It's more something along the line like "Wow I lucked out and got the last McFly's they had".
Same here, wj4.

Anyway, I was really scratching my head when I read that my local Sports Chalet had them here on NT. Funny that it now seems that it was an accidental release.LOL. I tried them on, and they felt wonderful. I needed a half size smaller unfortuantely, so I bit the shipping bullet and went with Pickyourshoes. Iwasn't hearing the flywire making any sounds though.. so I don't know.

Originally Posted by wj4

Yes I did get them. I've never heard of anyone saying 'lucked out' to mean unlucky. It's more something along the line like "Wow I lucked out and got the last McFly's they had".

haha didnt mean to be like a english snob or anything...there is actually two def for that phrase and apparently the "american" is how you meantit and the "english" would mean unlucky. sorry for the VERY RANDOM comment. anyways nice pick up again.

they fit true for you? i thought the toe box was bigger than normal, so i had to go half size down from my true.

Back
Top Bottom