Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Long Beach- I didn't hear in the store either. But I tried them again in my room where it's dead quiet..that's when I heard it.

It was a dead tie between a 9.5 and 10...both felt really good to me.

Originally Posted by wj4

PS to the guys who wore the shoes several times already...does the sound of the flywire bending go away? It sounds like you're scrunching a plastic bottle now when I walk with them on.

Worn mine about a dozen times now. I've never heard any kind of sound like that. Not when I first tried them on or during any of my games on the court.Didn't have a problem with the flywire against my foot either.

I went into sportchek today and I saw the gold,white hyperdunks. They are SUPERLIGHT. and I tried a pair on, damn comfy. BTW for you ppl in Canada wondering,the price is $150.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

did you end up getting them? if you did, dont you mean you got lucky as opposed to "lucked out," which means unlucky??

Yes I did get them. I've never heard of anyone saying 'lucked out' to mean unlucky. It's more something along the line like "Wow I lucked out and got the last McFly's they had".

haha didnt mean to be like a english snob or anything...there is actually two def for that phrase and apparently the "american" is how you meant it and the "english" would mean unlucky. sorry for the VERY RANDOM comment. anyways nice pick up again.

they fit true for you? i thought the toe box was bigger than normal, so i had to go half size down from my true.

Yeah I read that, that's why I had 2 pairs saved for me. I tried both on, both 9.5 and 10 almost felt the same..I guess because the shoes are so high. The size 10 fit the same as my 2k5s to me.

I can't wait to go ball in them tomorrow after work! The worker was kinda rushing me 'cause people were looking as I tried them on. Spent a goodminute or two unlacing them since they came super laced up tightly.

wish i was by long beach - no time to go there either - i got sz 9 novitzki olympics HD's for 115 off ebay!

so i guess it's october for the hyperdunk lakers home colorway........................................................

asia exclusive............
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

wish i was by long beach - no time to go there either - i got sz 9 novitzki olympics HD's for 115 off ebay!

Wow. Germany's and Aussie's are what I want. To get them early, and only for 115 is amazing.

The Sports Chalet in Irvine already yanked the black HD's off the sales floor. I was one of the few lucky people that were able to grab them on Mondaybefore they stopped selling them .

so i guess it's october for the hyperdunk lakers home colorway........................................................

asia exclusive............
frown.gif

thats enough. one of the guys who works for nike, why in the hell?

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

Question. When are the Kobe PE Hyperdunks coming out with the #10 on the inside? on the 26th?

they're not. canada and asia exclusive.

crazy how sports chalet accidentally released them lol
I could have got a pair, I called too and he asked if I wanted a pair to be put aside for me, I said it's fine.
Glad you got yours WJ4
I'm not all too crazy about the all blacks so It's not an issue, I want the OLY's
especially the OLY KB10

Torrance sports chalet is a slepper wel was a slepper spot. I got plenty of shoes there before release date. Well so long sleeper. Gonna order mine from PYS.Black pair foe work Puerto rico pair on the 26th to rock.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

crazy how sports chalet accidentally released them lol
I could have got a pair, I called too and he asked if I wanted a pair to be put aside for me, I said it's fine.
Glad you got yours WJ4
I'm not all too crazy about the all blacks so It's not an issue, I want the OLY's
especially the OLY KB10

All blacks look better in person. I wasn't too crazy about them either until I touched them and tried them on at my Sports Chalet. Having seen both theall black and white/blue [USA] in person, I am definitely coppin the all black first. The USA's look sick to me in pictures while the all blacks lookweak.. haha.

The reason I went with all blacks is that they go well with anything. I have the white/black and red accent 2k5s that I balled in and they look weird when Ihave a blue tank and white shorts on.
laugh.gif

This will be the testing step. If the shoes perform extremely well, I will get more when they go on sale 'cause we all know sooner or later they will, lol.

I'm going to retract my above statement getting angered at Nike for the continuous Asia exclusive releases and just be thankful we'll have access tomany different country PEs and the UWR hypers on NDC.

( I am correct about the United We Rise Hyperdunks being on Nike.com right?)

Are the kobe USA HD released in China yet? my friend is going over there this week and i was hoping she could pick some up for me. also is it expensive afterconversion to US? anyone??

Originally Posted by thehurtados

The Sports Chalet in Irvine already yanked the black HD's off the sales floor. I was one of the few lucky people that were able to grab them on Monday before they stopped selling them .

Yea, I went in today and the worker let me try on a pair but wouldnt sell them to me. He said that Nike had called the store telling them to stop sellingthe shoe immediately. I was hoping to ball in them right after to try them out but no luck.
ohwell.gif

i got mine at sport chalet lbtc.
went right when they opened yesterday.
told a bunch of people.
and all they had was a 12 by the end of the day.
but they stopped selling them.
i picked up sz 11 and 11.5.
i didnt know which one fit better, haha.
i usually use sz 11 in all by bball shoes except 2k4 which is 11.5
i ended up using the 11.5 and they are AMAZING. enough said.

hmm interesting~
seems like everyone picking up their own pairs~
but i would say wait~ i aint all tht crazy about the tech of the kix, i got enuf ballin kix now~
until the time i need to change, i think its the time HD price go down~
unless they have some national CWs coming out~ thts another story~
hoho
but the blk GR CW n olympic CW r nice thou, like them both!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

I dont think so......theyre not out.

Back
Top Bottom