Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

two more hyperdunkmans...

grin.gif
Second one with Neon Strings and Neon Outlined Swoosh....

take two pair sir...

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

heres my contribution

325843533.jpg

325843560.jpg

325843552.jpg

Forgive me if this has already been stated, but are the obsidian/university blue Hyperdunks a store exclusive or will they be a wide release? Thanks inadance for any info!

Is that Red or ORange? If Orange.. where or how did you cop em? I know the Black University is on eBAY....

Thanks..

harrystruman99 - the obsidian/university blue HD are a GR in HK... so I'm assuming they're a GR in the US as well...

the other ones appear to be the orange Syracuse ones... Rock, incidentally, they're also availble in HK...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Is that Red or ORange? If Orange.. where or how did you cop em? I know the Black University is on eBAY....

Thanks..

I believe they are orange, and can be copped at kix-files.com

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

wish i was by long beach - no time to go there either - i got sz 9 novitzki olympics HD's for 115 off ebay!
I dont think so......theyre not out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280245147608&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

- they are in other parts of the world

Nice pick up on the Dirk PE. I was about to buy it from that seller. Bought the white/gold instead. Has the seller ship the shoes yet to you? Did he give u a tracking number?

I just got back from balling in my Hyperdunks. Initial thought-they're good, but not great. I have no idea why, but the way the suede bends in on my leftfoot, it kinda hurts when I'm running fast. I'm going to change the lacing style to see if that helps any.

I was one of the many here that got to pre buy at Finishline.com & I Just checked my email and they sent out my Hyperdunks today anybody else?

Originally Posted by bullmangotti

I was one of the many here that got to pre buy at Finishline.com & I Just checked my email and they sent out my Hyperdunks today anybody else?

i never got that email
frown.gif
would have so made my week - i want these by tuesday for bball practice so i can break necks

Back
Top Bottom