Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

wish i was by long beach - no time to go there either - i got sz 9 novitzki olympics HD's for 115 off ebay!
I dont think so......theyre not out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280245147608&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

- they are in other parts of the world

Shadyville...I would not of taken a chance with them. No box....are they samples.......?
no thanks..ill wait 2 weeks for them to drop in my country

just got a email from fnl.com that the shoes have been shipped and will be here monday.

not bad, four days early from release date.

hey just wanted to give a heads up to those in the states wanting the kobe 10 olympic shoes. some asian dealer is selling for 150US plus shipping. If Ididn't live in canada i would have already copped...seriously, I am glad I didn't try to buy another shoe, no way I can compete with that price.

Oh yeah, there is a good chance that you won't see Puerto Rico in the olympics...as they have a good chance to get knocked out by Slovenia in thequalifying tournament. Kinda dumb for Nike to promote a product that won't be worn the olympics, possibly...but maybe that is why they gave them such agood colorway???

so even if they don't make it everyone will cop

are all niketowns gonna get the countrys and PE's cause I live in Boston and our Niketown doenst get anything good in

wish i was by long beach - no time to go there either - i got sz 9 novitzki olympics HD's for 115 off ebay!
I dont think so......theyre not out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280245147608&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

- they are in other parts of the world

Shadyville...I would not of taken a chance with them. No box....are they samples.......?
no thanks..ill wait 2 weeks for them to drop in my country
sample or not booboo, exact same shoe. maybe his are gona be "more unique" than the released version.

good pickup kid lebron.

ANY WORD ON THE SPAIN EDITIONS? havent found them anywhere.

Peep this rumor has it Nike will have a special colab addition with Slam Magazine to give away when we try the Hyperdunks starting 7/26. Here is a few sneakpeek pics.

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

the black ones were at footaction tonight and they are so light and fresh...damn

So they're popping up at Footactions now eh. Where you at? Please say southern California.

^ i seen those too~
but they r real deal~ the point is, all the sizes r small size, kind of hard to sell size...
n also, the colors r GR, just an early release, thts it~
if pass the release date, there will be huge amount to satisfy the market~ n those small sizes which r hard to sell sizes will be left out~
probably they have to go much lower price than the price hes offering rite now~
it is just a marketing strategy~
the seller is holding back the good selling sizes!

PM me Folks..

I am seriously going to be Salty if I don't get those Orange HDs in my possession. I am going to put out a Reverse Bounty (with Incentives).

Paaalease.

^^Rock they're on Kix-Files.com they might charge a lil more for shippin because there comin from China but at least you get 'em ya know?

i think he needs a bigger size^^^^ man i've had a tough time finding an 11.5 so those 13, 14, 15 people are tough..... PATIENCE i keep telling myself!!

^^ Oh aight i know they still have my size so i might pull the plug soon but not sure..

9ll5ix.jpg

frm hk-kicks.com via Slam's Olympic Hoops 08
the Orange HDs in US11 and above are sold out in HK, well... now in the hands of kix-files and othersites

the footaction in KC. They put them out and was going through the first sale and they saw they didn't release till the 26th, then they took them down. theyjust had the all black.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

pricing on country and pe versions anyone
nerd.gif
!
Why don't you just check the post cause I remember it being somewhere in here. I think it was 125 but I'm not 100% on that.

man i've had a tough time finding an 11.5 so those 13, 14, 15 people are tough..... PATIENCE i keep telling myself!!
Me too cause I want the Kobe's but I'm going to wait until next week cause I don't want a playoff Lebrons situation popping off
laugh.gif
. As far as those orange hd's I want them but they only have asize 12 in them. I wish these ran small so I could cop the 12.

Back
Top Bottom