Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Yea I wasnt the biggest fan of your Chucks either man, but I voted for you. So good luck.

White gold hyper dunks are clean, but Ill pass. The black based colors are fresher to me.

Yeah I agree with everyone on the matter of no lakers colorways, it's sad really
smh.gif

waiting patiently still to be able to play ball in a pair of hyperdunks
love the lakers colorways of these

Looks like these are the dates:
Time travelers: Doc, Marty, Jennifer & Einstein

Departure: October 21, 2015 07:28 PM
Destination: October 26, 1985 09:00 PM

Thinking that the McFly family is now fine and that everything in the space-time continuum is back to normal, everyone returns to 1985, unaware of Biff's tampering of their timeline reality.

Time travelers: Doc & Marty

Departure: October 27, 1985 02:42 AM
Destination: November 12, 1955 06:00 AM

After discovering the destruction of their reality as they remember it, Doc & Marty return to 1955 in attempt to reverse the damage to the timeline caused by Biff.

Just to let everyone know. I believe those White/Golds will be one of the first Hyperdunk GRs to release. I remember when I saw a few of the Marketing guyswearing these samples a few months ago...

My eyes popped out of my head. The Gold isn't as Shiny as it appears in the pics, but still a good Summer shoe to probably be released in the Fall none theless.

I would just save them for the following Summer.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just to let everyone know. I believe those White/Golds will be one of the first Hyperdunk GRs to release. I remember when I saw a few of the Marketing guys wearing these samples a few months ago...

My eyes popped out of my head. The Gold isn't as Shiny as it appears in the pics, but still a good Summer shoe to probably be released in the Fall none the less.

I would just save them for the following Summer.

Hey RockDeep, do you got any info on the ZK3 MVP release?

Can't wait to get these. Then I'm gonna be balling the hell out of these to make resellers and the beasts very angry.

Back
Top Bottom