Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

was how come from 3 people really necessary?

They probably won't hit ID since their is going to be a Hyperdunk TB (Team Bank) aka where the shoe comes in many colorways so that teams can match totheir colors.

puerto rico or germany or china?!
puerto rico wins...
mamba r too expensive for my wallet-suicide year~
if buying mamba as well, i m going to suicide as well

hmm i dont know.. i personally feel that there is a chance that these will come out on NIKEiD. in due time. patience is key.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

Why do you have multiple pairs? Are you keeping them? Wearing them all? Because if you want to resell them at insanely jacked up prices......go brag on ISS......

laugh.gif
not sure ....guy's trying to find out the best way to withdrawmoney to a philippines account from paypal in his other post....reselling....or he can be hooking up a bunch of you guys.....but peeps gotta do what peepsgotta do to earn a living right???? cant knock the hustle...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by webnoize

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

Why do you have multiple pairs? Are you keeping them? Wearing them all? Because if you want to resell them at insanely jacked up prices......go brag on ISS......

laugh.gif
not sure ....guy's trying to find out the best way to withdraw money to a philippines account from paypal in his other post....reselling....or he can be hooking up a bunch of you guys.....but peeps gotta do what peeps gotta do to earn a living right???? cant knock the hustle...
happy.gif

hooking up a lot of guys. never been a reseller that's why i don't know jack about paypal and all. but yeah, you're entitled to your ownopinion and you don't know me so chill
wink.gif

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
not sure ....guy's trying to find out the best way to withdraw money to a philippines account from paypal in his other post....reselling....or he can be hooking up a bunch of you guys.....but peeps gotta do what peeps gotta do to earn a living right???? cant knock the hustle...
happy.gif

hooking up a lot of guys. never been a reseller that's why i don't know jack about paypal and all. but yeah, you're entitled to your own opinion and you don't know me so chill
wink.gif
How much is the "hook" up price?

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
happy.gif

smh.gif
@ you guys..

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
happy.gif

smh.gif
@ you guys..

smh.gif
@ you for not understanding the post.......

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
happy.gif

hooking up a lot of guys. never been a reseller that's why i don't know jack about paypal and all. but yeah, you're entitled to your own opinion and you don't know me so chill
wink.gif

i'm like naked outside in a cold winter night....... thats why i said you could be hooking up peeps... and i'm right... good dude you are... so howmuch is the hook price... meron ka para sa lokal noypi...no need to set up paypal
wink.gif

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
happy.gif

smh.gif
@ you guys..

smh.gif
@ you for not understanding the post.......

but peeps gotta do what peeps gotta do to earn a living right????

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

everyone knows that nike is definitely going to put the hyperdunks on NIKEiD. i mean come on, look at all the "hype" its genereated already, with all the olympic colorways, tbs, kobe pe's, mcflys. they know that this shoe is money in the bank for them... its just a matter of WHEN.

WHEN?????

After Nike milks every Penny they can at Retail from them.

Just think... if Nike puts the HDs on NIKEID anytime soon, do you think you will have great color or Material Options to choose from when they still have theHype going? Of course not. They will ride this out and see where else they can get revenue before retiring them to NIKEID, unless there are just coloroptions they know they won't release at Retail and let you do what you want with them on NikeID..

But why at this point give you the option NOT to buy something they already have out at Retail or Online?

Originally Posted by eteam o2

i was in philly today and saw the red tb hyperdunks at the samsun on chestnut right by h&m.

it was closed so i didn't know if they had other cws in stock.

just a heads up
Thanks man but when I went there this morning the biggest size they had was 10 but they were only going for 90 in there. I might check some moresamsuns later on though.

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
happy.gif

wink.gif

i'm like naked outside in a cold winter night....... thats why i said you could be hooking up peeps... and i'm right... good dude you are... so how much is the hook price... meron ka para sa lokal noypi...no need to set up paypal
wink.gif

didn't say you mean harm, but it kinda comes off a little bit sarcastic. if my main intention here was to resell, then these joints should be all overebay or the buy/sell forum. but it's cool, easy lang kababayan
smile.gif

Why isn't the Orange TB coming out this weekend? And do you think they will in September?

Hyperdunk Mambas

2dv8l5w.jpg
a5c6dy.jpg

laugh.gif
happy.gif

wink.gif

i'm like naked outside in a cold winter night....... thats why i said you could be hooking up peeps... and i'm right... good dude you are... so how much is the hook price... meron ka para sa lokal noypi...no need to set up paypal
wink.gif

didn't say you mean harm, but it kinda comes off a little bit sarcastic. if my main intention here was to resell, then these joints should be all over ebay or the buy/sell forum. but it's cool, easy lang kababayan
smile.gif

1 to rock 1 to stock - the other one to sell so it doesnt make you feel to bad that you paid 200 each

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by eteam o2

i was in philly today and saw the red tb hyperdunks at the samsun on chestnut right by h&m.

it was closed so i didn't know if they had other cws in stock.

just a heads up
Thanks man but when I went there this morning the biggest size they had was 10 but they were only going for 90 in there. I might check some more samsuns later on though.

That's beat...I just called them and they said they had them, but I didn't ask about sizes. You just saved me some gas lol. Anywhere else in Phillyselling these early?

So i just went and tried on the OLY Gr release and the all blacks. Looks wise the oLY'S are much hotter IMO. They are extremely narrow but not uncofortablyso. Mind yoyu i just tried them on and didnt ball in them which is what id be buying them for. The cushioning felt great and man were they light. Like i wasntwearing anything really. only problem im going to have with them is double socking it. I dont think they will be as comfortable doubling it up. Any one haveany issue's with that.

Othere than that I HAVE to HAVE these !

That's beat...I just called them and they said they had them, but I didn't ask about sizes. You just saved me some gas lol. Anywhere else in Philly selling these early?
You always got to ask about your own size at least man. LOL I'm going to check the other Samsuns tommorow. Hopefully they have them.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

everyone knows that nike is definitely going to put the hyperdunks on NIKEiD. i mean come on, look at all the "hype" its genereated already, with all the olympic colorways, tbs, kobe pe's, mcflys. they know that this shoe is money in the bank for them... its just a matter of WHEN.

WHEN?????

After Nike milks every Penny they can at Retail from them.

Just think... if Nike puts the HDs on NIKEID anytime soon, do you think you will have great color or Material Options to choose from when they still have the Hype going? Of course not. They will ride this out and see where else they can get revenue before retiring them to NIKEID, unless there are just color options they know they won't release at Retail and let you do what you want with them on NikeID..

But why at this point give you the option NOT to buy something they already have out at Retail or Online?

and thats what i meant, that nike knows that putting these on iD will keep that money ball rolling for them.
im gonna say sometime this fall is when theyll hit iD.

Back
Top Bottom