Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

WHEN ARE THE MAMBAS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES!??!??! AS IN THE COUNTRY THAT KOBE PLAYS BASKETBALL FOR!!!

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

eteam o2 wrote:

i was in philly today and saw the red tb hyperdunks at the samsun on chestnut right by h&m.

it was closed so i didn't know if they had other cws in stock.

just a heads up

Thanks man but when I went there this morning the biggest size they had was 10 but they were only going for 90 in there. I might check some more
samsuns later on though.

lemme get a heads up if u find any other samsuns carrying them...
specifically the royal colorway.

Yo, I talked to an EKIN the other day and they said the Hyperdunks will hit NIKE ID in october/november so that way theyd be shipped to us by Christmas...

lol nice kix , this thread is growing 2 fast for me 2 read each detail.

i just want those austrialas good luck 2 all trying 2 get thier pair.

Originally Posted by Batman09

Yo, I talked to an EKIN the other day and they said the Hyperdunks will hit NIKE ID in october/november so that way theyd be shipped to us by Christmas...

see....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

That's beat...I just called them and they said they had them, but I didn't ask about sizes. You just saved me some gas lol. Anywhere else in Philly selling these early?
You always got to ask about your own size at least man. LOL I'm going to check the other Samsuns tommorow. Hopefully they have them.

Your right, your right. I was gonna hit up the Samsun on South Street and the one on 52nd but I got stuck at work
tired.gif
. Do you think you could let me know what the verdict is once you go to theother ones?

Originally Posted by antball

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

everyone knows that nike is definitely going to put the hyperdunks on NIKEiD. i mean come on, look at all the "hype" its genereated already, with all the olympic colorways, tbs, kobe pe's, mcflys. they know that this shoe is money in the bank for them... its just a matter of WHEN.

WHEN?????
haha that is a very good question.. WHEN???? mahhahahahahhaha
wow nters... your game is getting weak... dont understand a hint when you see it.. finally it came out... HYPERDUNKS are confirmed for NIKEID forOctober/November... Batman09 got his info from an Ekin and I found out from a district manager!!! start saving up

be prepared for the WORST color options you will ever see though - with all the limited ones they wont let you be able to come close to those color combo'sso matieral and color isnt going to be good

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

be prepared for the WORST color options you will ever see though - with all the limited ones they wont let you be able to come close to those color combo's so matieral and color isnt going to be good

hahaha dang so negative man! we've got our limited pairs already so its all good right?! itll be nice to see what options we get since iD is all aboutPERSONALization. ive seen some really good iD'd 2k4 cw's before.. cant wait to make some laker colored ones and pimpin !#% breds.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Peteweezy wrote:

That's beat...I just called them and they said they had them, but I didn't ask about sizes. You just saved me some gas lol. Anywhere else in Philly
selling these early?
You always got to ask about your own size at least man. LOL I'm going to check the other Samsuns tommorow. Hopefully they have them.

Your right, your right. I was gonna hit up the Samsun on South Street and the one on 52nd but I got stuck at work
tired.gif
. Do you think you could let me know what the verdict is once you go to the
other ones?

i called up the nike samsun on south st. no sz 11. i think for all samsuns all they got is the red joints. and it's startin to sound like all the biggersizes are gone. but lmk if u philly heads find out different. i'll take a ride down there on wednesday if anything.

everyone knows that nike is definitely going to put the hyperdunks on NIKEiD. i mean come on, look at all the "hype" its genereated already, with all the olympic colorways, tbs, kobe pe's, mcflys. they know that this shoe is money in the bank for them... its just a matter of WHEN.

WHEN?????
wow nters... your game is getting weak... dont understand a hint when you see it.. finally it came out... HYPERDUNKS are confirmed for NIKEID for October/November... Batman09 got his info from an Ekin and I found out from a district manager!!! start saving up

Ummm... no one said they WEREN'T coming out. I know I stated.. no time SOON.

And by the way....when did EKIN's and District Manager's of Retail stores start becoming the greatest reliable sources? Ekin's sometimes are thelast to know when they are supposed to be the 1st to know. District Managers? lololol.. Sometimes.. they NEVER get the right info..

Not to disrespect the EKINs...

But hey.... they could come out tomorrow and everyone would be wrong eh?

probally will get the PR n china off the site~
cant wait to c them~
n just saw them at the mall today~ not bad quality as i seen~
the GR, blk actuallylooked better than the olympic CW, in pix they r about the same~ but in real thing, the all blk looked actually cooler! IMO

Originally Posted by xwikdx

Eastbay - July 26th :

Hyperdunks will be available on 7/26/08.

33373171-GERMANY
33373411-PUERTO RICO
33373601-CHINA

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
24828311-forest/white/silver
24828411-royal/white/silver
24828611-red/white/silver
24820001-black/anthracite/black
24820141-white/obsidian/red

MSRP $109.99 Hyperdunks and $124.99 GERMANY/PR AND CHINA

can anyone post these pictures??
ARE ANY OF THESE COMING OUT ON SWOOSH.COM??????

Originally Posted by RockDeep

WHEN?????
wow nters... your game is getting weak... dont understand a hint when you see it.. finally it came out... HYPERDUNKS are confirmed for NIKEID for October/November... Batman09 got his info from an Ekin and I found out from a district manager!!! start saving up

Ummm... no one said they WEREN'T coming out. I know I stated.. no time SOON.

And by the way....when did EKIN's and District Manager's of Retail stores start becoming the greatest reliable sources? Ekin's sometimes are the last to know when they are supposed to be the 1st to know. District Managers? lololol.. Sometimes.. they NEVER get the right info..

Not to disrespect the EKINs...

But hey.... they could come out tomorrow and everyone would be wrong eh?

patience is key.

thanks for the heads up guys. Copped the blue ones at ntlv. I'll post pics in a few days when I get Home

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^Late July. Probably 8/8/8 which is the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

Yeah but since I live in Maryland, am I going to be able to go onto Niketown.com and say I dunno, the members only section which should have theseavailable because that would make sense...and get a pair?

maryland %*@# yea, crabcakes and football ... jason taylor %%@!$*%!

i want my HDs but i have a giftcard for a hundo at ndc so i gotta wait till firday, the patience is hurtin with all these pictures floatin around ... ooowee

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^Late July. Probably 8/8/8 which is the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

Yeah but since I live in Maryland, am I going to be able to go onto Niketown.com and say I dunno, the members only section which should have these available because that would make sense...and get a pair?

See, now that would actually be logical. So chances are that won't happen.
laugh.gif

I think someone already said HoH. We can always hope though. Someone offered to help me out already, but I couldn't do it.
frown.gif

Just a question on the McFly hyperdunks. Were there ever any made in a size 8? I have not seen a pair on Ebay that size and I was just wondering if they weremade in that size. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom