Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by abstrack

Alright non-flash swoosh has three colorways up...green, red & blue.

And the red & blue big sz. are all gone. What the hell?? No white CW no all Black.
dont see them!
Non flash swoosh...go to basketball--> page 2.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

^what link?
at the home oage click on the olympic games section and click on the HD and then like scroll over it and you can see clearly if you have a swoosh account its says $66.00. Hopeully almost there. I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!
i found it. thanks. still no shoes though
ohwell.gif

And the red & blue big sz. are all gone. What the hell?? No white CW no all Black.
dont see them!
you sure, i see no HD's mannn

dont see them!
you sure, i see no HD's mannn
Haaa I know what they look like so yeah I'm pretty sure. Unless they have removed them (I logged back into the flash site). I'll check &post the link.

You might also want to clear your IE cache & cookies.

CAFinest23--r u serious?..I'm on my sidekick and I went on eastbay 2 see if they came in my size and it only said 14 in the Chinas ..couldn't click onanything else...that's BS!

Originally Posted by spawn2306

Originally Posted by peezy921

judging from the time you posted this, you are approx. 6 hours and 25 mins. late.

bro be happy i woke my %%% up to post this like for mofo %%%. maybe u shud have got ur bi**h to get the loink for u 6 hr 25 mins earlier

thanks

Wow...talk about irony
laugh.gif
you could have saved yourself the time andeffort to wake up if you only checked this thread instead of posting twice at 6 a.m.

ok well what about the chinas, PR's amd germs???? Not coming on swoosh or what????

I'm sure they'll have more than those 3 CW's...hell they are advertising the Black CW so it would be terrible from a advertising standpoint tonot carry the joints you are displaying.

Lol that's the funniest thing I've seen on here...I'm thinking about making that my sig..so I can laugh everytime I post

^^Lol that's the funniest thing I've seen on here...I'm thinking about making that my sig..so I can laugh everytime I post

Originally Posted by spawn2306

judging from the time you posted this, you are approx. 6 hours and 25 mins. late.

bro be happy i woke my %%% up to post this like for mofo %%%. maybe u shud have got ur bi**h to get the loink for u 6 hr 25 mins earlier

thanks

Wow...talk about irony
laugh.gif
you could have saved yourself the time and effort to wake up if you only checked this thread instead of posting twice at 6 a.m.

really and while i am typing this.. arent u on eastbay shopping away? and i had ther brains to just google around and look up every site so i can find thelinks to other NTers .. ru just pissedd coz u cudn think of it?

Back
Top Bottom