Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I was trying to decide between the red and blue tbs and then realized they had sold out of the red ones in my size while i was deciding. Why were they solimited? they better restock soon.

Every Niketown or Employee Store got the Kobe Mannequin to promote the Shoes
Atleast thats what I've seen form my work and Niketown Portland.
It is only the Mannequin that has the Kobe PEs on.
The stores aren't selling the actual PE with the #10 on it.

my spot only had the blacks... I passed and copped sharkleys for $60
pimp.gif

damnit. I hope they sell out then ima ask the employee yo can i buy it from the manikin? ... Hopefully hes new.

Down here in South Florida they have full size run in all the team colors....... so there like zero hype down here on these at all. and these will be worthsomething some day because when this run is "over" as it were in true Nike Fashion they will jack up the Price. And the F&F discount does work onthese once again!

Yeah there isn't really any hype
unless it's someone on a shoe forum
or its a person that knows shoes
or of course a nike employee

there was a little line at the employee store for these
people got in and rushed the two tables haha
Grabbed myy pairs, but got home realized the 10.5 was too big
so i had my sister go grab my size 10 for me
now i just got to return the 10.5 or should i hold onto it?

Went to the mall and there was no hype watsoever
I saw the Ekins in talking to the employees for sure though
Footlocker trying to push them with their shirts
But yeah to the general public there's not much talk

this is the greatest shoe i've ever played in. Does anyone know where i can find the white/sport red HDs? I saw the all red and it was a little too muchbut i saw pics of a mostly white with a red swoosh and sole. Anyone know anything?

fsr of the all black are up on sports authority's website as well and there's a 15% off code TSACABIN15. i'mnot sure if the hyperdunks are excluded.

btw...can the swoosh on the usa's be outlined in red? i don't have the balls to do it.

i'm thinking of painting the tongue red where the shozoku is just to add some accent to the shoe and throw on some red laces to bring them to life. theshoe is so plain and boring.

very nice. trying to decide if i want to do the same thing
i've stared at my shoes and with a navy or red sharpie in my hands for like 30 minutes haha

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

If I get some cash in the next few weeks I am going to double up. The time just seems ripe for these shoes to totally go up in value.
Reading this makes me rethink about returning my 10.5 USAs... I had my sister grab me a 10 when I went running, and I was going to return the 10.5stomorrow but Asian Image does have a point. For a shoe with so much technology to be so cheap but made and released for the olympics in specific countrycolorways, value should go up int he future. And yes they will continue the HD line, and who wouldn't want the OGs, the ones that started it off right....gah this is killing me especially cuz of the price i got em for [$55], and I also need money for the Chinas >L<. Ah decisions, man why'd you have topost lol

I saw the Hyperdunk at Shieks for the first time a couple of days ago and I was disappointed. Based on the pictures and ads I've seen before that day, Ithought It was going to be a technologically impressive shoe. But it wasnt. Just another regular shoe. But al least it looks much better than the Kobe 3s.

Someone lock and delete this post. I'm sick of this crap. I get blue balls every time I look at these god damn shoes that are released in Taiwan. Even ifKobe is on Team USA which is playing in Beijing.......there is no reason that these shoes should be released in that country. None at all.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

If I get some cash in the next few weeks I am going to double up. The time just seems ripe for these shoes to totally go up in value.
Reading this makes me rethink about returning my 10.5 USAs... I had my sister grab me a 10 when I went running, and I was going to return the 10.5s tomorrow but Asian Image does have a point. For a shoe with so much technology to be so cheap but made and released for the olympics in specific country colorways, value should go up int he future. And yes they will continue the HD line, and who wouldn't want the OGs, the ones that started it off right.... gah this is killing me especially cuz of the price i got em for [$55], and I also need money for the Chinas >L<. Ah decisions, man why'd you have to post lol

Or you could return them and wait until the gr's hit the nike outlets. I'm pretty sure they'll hit the outlets around the $65-80 range.They're selling, but not selling as fast despite all the hype. I can wait.
Save your money by returning the USA's and buy the Chinas. USA's will hit the outlets one day.

Back
Top Bottom