Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

With all this hype im startin 2 get a hyperdunk headache im tryin to find all country hd's
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

If I get some cash in the next few weeks I am going to double up. The time just seems ripe for these shoes to totally go up in value.
Reading this makes me rethink about returning my 10.5 USAs... I had my sister grab me a 10 when I went running, and I was going to return the 10.5s tomorrow but Asian Image does have a point. For a shoe with so much technology to be so cheap but made and released for the olympics in specific country colorways, value should go up int he future. And yes they will continue the HD line, and who wouldn't want the OGs, the ones that started it off right.... gah this is killing me especially cuz of the price i got em for [$55], and I also need money for the Chinas >L<. Ah decisions, man why'd you have to post lol

Or you could return them and wait until the gr's hit the nike outlets. I'm pretty sure they'll hit the outlets around the $65-80 range. They're selling, but not selling as fast despite all the hype. I can wait.
Save your money by returning the USA's and buy the Chinas. USA's will hit the outlets one day.

Just because it's an Olympic color doesn't mean the value will go up. Usually Olympic shoes hit the outlets.

i was in vegas for the game yesterday and these shoes have been selling so fast... the USA hyperdunks are sold out at niketown vegas... i picked up my pair atchamps today... i can't wait to ball in these for my game tomorrow
pimp.gif

when these hit outlets, its a wrap
laugh.gif

just got the backorder email from eastbay.

says it will be two weeks from the backorder date.

Originally Posted by Sportsnutrition85

Just got my HD Germany, Oly and China using 50% employee discount! Can't get it better than that.
Please no more PMs. I don't work at any footlocker, Champs, or Footaction stores. I got hooked up by my former fitness client and sorry but Ican't help anybody out.

so i got a call that my local footlocker received the china hyperdunks today, so i went and tried on the hyperdunks at footlocker, got me a free USB card (512MB) as posted in the previous pages

now this was the last size 9, and noticed that the SHOE WAS ALREADY FALLING APART!!!!!!!!1

sad.... gonna order another set from eastbay, and return them back later on....but here are the pix to show you guys

xepgk5.jpg

2cp585y.jpg

2mm8dg5.jpg

lol damn nice quality. I tried some on today and the paint was messed up and it was the last pair.. Why the hell are there so many versions of the olympics?The chinas i got are different than the ones released in china! The Shoe tongue is different and doesnt have Yi's number!! i hate this crap just make thesame shoe for every country!! or else im going to stitch on my own number and make it a PE

^ yeah there's some shoddy workmanship on some pairs.... glue everywhere... but none of my pairs, fortunately had it as bad as you.

i picked up a sz 11 in the royal tb colorway today at ntny.
had to wait mad long because no one paid attention to me ;(
spike was there and of course he got his asap! ah the perks!
they gave out the hd flag poster on the reverse is kobe. they also gave out the olympic edition of slam
don't go by the eastbay pics when deciding on the tb colorways- just look at gonzy's pic. they're sick dude.
wanna cop a lot of the tb joints.

anyway i played in em later on in the afternoon but didn't pay much attn to the feel
after my game went to woodbridge mall to pick up oly grs... went a half size up this time, 11.5. much much better. (double sock)
definitely check ur local foot lockers because some country hds are poppin up. woodbridge got china, germany & PR as mentioned before.
and yes the usb stick as well. they should be free just for tryin them on- no purchase necessary.

I bought both the USA and China's here in North Carolina and I didn't get a USB hyperdunk drive.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so i got a call that my local footlocker received the china hyperdunks today, so i went and tried on the hyperdunks at footlocker, got me a free USB card (512 MB) as posted in the previous pages

now this was the last size 9, and noticed that the SHOE WAS ALREADY FALLING APART!!!!!!!!1

sad.... gonna order another set from eastbay, and return them back later on....but here are the pix to show you guys

xepgk5.jpg

2cp585y.jpg

2mm8dg5.jpg

eek.gif
Wow. Looks like there will be a lot of b-grades showing up at theoutlets.

do you know how dope all the colorways would look displayed on one wall of your bedroom. DAMN what an expensive idea none the less.

damn that box art is ridculous. It only makes sense to give kobe's own line the same treatment! A gloss white box with mambas all on it! Each year shoulddisplay a different language. Why are all the limited kobe boxes dope as fcku?

where can i get the other countries from besides the HOH

someone said NDC will have all of em?

also whioch footlockers gave you the flash drives I NEED ONE and a POSTER

tb's right?

nike_hyperdunk_forest_white_tb.jpg

on eastbay and nike.com, but does anyone have any info on when these might drop?

nike_hyperdunk_white_forestgreen.jpg

i have to get a pair of these white/greens. anyone seen them anywhere yet??

i still think bp's ps is the sickest colorway to date.

nike_hyperdunk_aj4.jpg

please nike, please!

i can't believe daaz's china's are falling apart in the box. horrible.

Back
Top Bottom