Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

oh man i need those Germany joints.

i got the black outs - LOVE THEM.

Did the memory sticks come with GRs? I didnt get one....:-(

nike_hyperdunk_aj4.jpg

Whether you are a jordan fan or not, this is an amazing colorway. Nice work again BP!

For those that colored in the dots and the swoosh on the USA's, I think coloring in the swoosh looks good as well.

I did it to mine tonight and then I noticed the posts people here began to put up in the forum. I will try to post picks tomorrow and good job to those thathave done some minor changes to their hyperdunks PS- The photoshopped hyperdunk that look like the IV's are amazing. Excellent job!

I tried these on today and they're light as heck....almost too light for me but I not fast anyways, but if the flywire is good for ankle support asthey're suppose to be, then I like these shoes a lot.

Not sure if any other store is giving out the memory sticks but I got mine at Footlocker...

BTW, I can totally see Nike putting these up on ID...Imagine the color schemes if they have descent color blocks though...

I seriously hate footlocker/finishline around here. I got paid yesterday, looking to buy these today. Nothing. I missed out on the colors I wanted on Eastbaytoo. Guess i'll have to play in my Huarache 08's a little while longer

My order is now back-ordered till the 18th of August for my Puerto Rico Hyperdunks..i'm pissed!

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

took a page from blackcat23, and added my own...

Can you take a zoomed out picture of the shoe as a whole? And also, can anyone who has colored in spots show how they look after a few wears?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

If I get some cash in the next few weeks I am going to double up. The time just seems ripe for these shoes to totally go up in value.
Reading this makes me rethink about returning my 10.5 USAs... I had my sister grab me a 10 when I went running, and I was going to return the 10.5s tomorrow but Asian Image does have a point. For a shoe with so much technology to be so cheap but made and released for the olympics in specific country colorways, value should go up int he future. And yes they will continue the HD line, and who wouldn't want the OGs, the ones that started it off right.... gah this is killing me especially cuz of the price i got em for [$55], and I also need money for the Chinas >L<. Ah decisions, man why'd you have to post lol

all i have to say to that is- shox bb4....good luck..

I bought both the USA and China's here in North Carolina and I didn't get a USB hyperdunk drive.
where at in NC (particularly for the China) ?

nike_hyperdunk_white_forestgreen.jpg

eek.gif
must have for the packers gear

Originally Posted by HMack007

Someone lock and delete this post. I'm sick of this crap. I get blue balls every time I look at these god damn shoes that are released in Taiwan. Even if Kobe is on Team USA which is playing in Beijing.......there is no reason that these shoes should be released in that country. None at all.

Don't be bitter just because HD Mamba have not been released in your hood...it could be a marketing strategy of Nike for consumers' to chase whatthey don't have in their country nor in their area...result, you buy more and maybe more colorways than you want just because you've been wantingsomething that is limited in your area and you need to order online from resellers. This will result in resellers hoarding some more pairs for your hunger onthis limited pair.

went to the big apple on saturday...it was awesome! wanna see?? (Nike rules, HOH rules, NYC rules). ...pics are coming up at the end of the currentthread...check it out!!!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

If I get some cash in the next few weeks I am going to double up. The time just seems ripe for these shoes to totally go up in value.
Reading this makes me rethink about returning my 10.5 USAs... I had my sister grab me a 10 when I went running, and I was going to return the 10.5s tomorrow but Asian Image does have a point. For a shoe with so much technology to be so cheap but made and released for the olympics in specific country colorways, value should go up int he future. And yes they will continue the HD line, and who wouldn't want the OGs, the ones that started it off right.... gah this is killing me especially cuz of the price i got em for [$55], and I also need money for the Chinas >L<. Ah decisions, man why'd you have to post lol

all i have to say to that is- shox bb4....good luck..

Didn't the price of the Olympic BB4s shoot up?

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Do Hyperdunks run big, small, or true to size?

they run about half size big! for me at least...even then the shoe is a big loose and i have to tighten a lot to prevent blisters

People need to be patient sometimes.

-McFly released here first then Asia
-MVP released there first then U.S

someone answer my question please

ordered chinas off eastbay and it just says open and nothing about it being backorderd is this good or bad

Back
Top Bottom