Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I just kicked off the NTNT McFly camp out line. I was around number 12.
I over slept and they took me off the list
frown.gif

Where did you guys get the Kobe Olympic edition from? And will they be releasing this month in L.A.? Are they going to be a general release? I know they'llbe having a generic, standard version of the Olympic colorway releasing. If the Kobe version is releasing, where will they have them at?

Is it also true, the Kobe Olympic edition is currently available only at Foot Locker in Canada? Will the Kobe versions be available at Foot Locker in the U.S.in the future?

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Hey peeps sorry if someone already stated this but I got tired of reading all the posts.

While digging for info on the McFly's I found out some more solid info for Hyperdunks coming out this summer.

Here is what NTNY is getting:

All the country PE Hyperdunks...sick...which include China, Russia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Australia, Spain, Lithuania and Argentina. 07/26 Launch $125 each

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!! 08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

Ignite pack that includes the black and carolina blue HD's that have been shown in earlier posts. 07/26 Launch $110 each

House of Hoops will get the same packs except the Ignite pack.

NTSF, NTLA, NTC, NTLV and NTS will get the Olympic pack to include only China, Germany and Puerto Rico. They are also getting the United We Stand Pack and Ignite pack. Dot com will have all of the same.

Other retailers will be included also ie: Footlocker, Eastbay and maybe a Champs.

Enjoy Peeps I hope some of you have enough money after the McFly madness this Saturday.

So just to clarify NDC WILL have the olympic PE's minus the 3 mentioned? Also, were you saying certain FootLocker/Eastbay will get the olympic PE'sminus the 3 mentioned as well? Thanks.

this is ridiculous already, the line has already formed and it's not even friday. i'm done with this release, im gonna get a pair on the 26th and justuse them to ball in. maybe nike will wake up and release these as a GR or at least a lil more widespread

Hey peeps sorry if someone already stated this but I got tired of reading all the posts.

While digging for info on the McFly's I found out some more solid info for Hyperdunks coming out this summer.

Here is what NTNY is getting:

All the country PE Hyperdunks...sick...which include China, Russia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Australia, Spain, Lithuania and Argentina. 07/26 Launch $125 each

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!! 08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

Ignite pack that includes the black and carolina blue HD's that have been shown in earlier posts. 07/26 Launch $110 each

House of Hoops will get the same packs except the Ignite pack.

NTSF, NTLA, NTC, NTLV and NTS will get the Olympic pack to include only China, Germany and Puerto Rico. They are also getting the United We Stand Pack and Ignite pack. Dot com will have all of the same.

Other retailers will be included also ie: Footlocker, Eastbay and maybe a Champs.

Enjoy Peeps I hope some of you have enough money after the McFly madness this Saturday.
damn.........looks like the australlias are going to be hard to get........
mad.gif

props on the info though

Originally Posted by xwikdx

can anyone give BETTER sizing advice...like compare your size to other shoes and hyperdunk.

hyperdunks -8.5

kobe 1- 8.5

penny IVs - 8.5

uptempo pro - 9

huarache 2k4's - 8 (but noticably smaller than the hyperdunks, so the 8.5 huaraches would be the same as the 8.5 hyperdunks)

hope that helps, in general they fit true to size but are a lil on the narrow side.

and for all those who are looking for 10.5 or 11 or whatever sizes in the kobe PEs, i forgot to mention that i can attempt to go back to champs and do anexchange, provided they have the size. However, I would only do that if you want it for sure, as I don't want to exchange it and then go back and return ita week later. pce

nope i won them on the 6th and got them today, i bought from id4shoes. My only complaint is the back of the shoes, they really should have filled in the nikeword with navy or white.

8zeesp.jpg

i think the white is what balances out the bright blue i doubt i would have liked them without the white. im not sure if i still want to get the blackouts nowi like these so much.

whystherumg0nee - does the blue heel-bit on the back of your dark navy's feel the same as the white heel on the back of your McFly's (if that makes anysense)... I was looking at the dark navy's today and thought the blue bit felt almost like styrofoam... kinda spongy, know what I mean?

^ ahhh... that was my suspicion... the McFly's seemed to have a smoother, almost plastic-like, heel bit, while the 'performance' hyperdunks had thefoam (lunar foam?) heels... hmmm...

thanks... that was fast... but I just realized I took this pic today... decided to go full-rez for the comparison details... shoes aren't mine, but saw emat a Nike exhibition...

nikehyperdunkmcflynavyhhe1.jpg

cool pic, overall i likee the materials on the mcfly much better but im only wearing those once ina while anyway, the foam on the other shoe is probably betterfor use, i just dont like how they didnt make the letters in nike a different color than the rest of the heel peice.

ANY1 KNOW WHATS THE DEAL WIT DA HYPERDUNK MAMBA LASERS????....WHEN DO THEY RELEASE AND ARE THEY GOING TO BE LIMITED....IF SO WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS BEINMADE????....THANKS

^^ There were two pairs up on marqueesole last week. Price was 399 - I checked it two days later and it went up to 499.

Back
Top Bottom