Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^ From the good folks at hk-kicks...

dirk.jpg

Team%20in%20Mallorca2.jpg
Team%20in%20Mallorca1.jpg

man...i'm not going to be in ny this weekend...kind of sucks...

well...for those that get the kicks....i'm jealous

"whystherumg0nee - so on your McFly's, is the heel "NIKE" bit and the glow-in-the-dark midsole part made of plastic or foam? the heel looksvery plasticky "

yeah there plastic or something, def not foam.

My God, those up close pics of the Germany's were
smokin.gif

I might end up getting like 4 or 5 pairs of these suckers.. so many color combo possibilities.

Anyone that order from PYS get thier's yet? Or a tracking number?

I was looking forward to wearing mine during a tournament this weekend so I did the two day shipping, but I have yet to hear anything.

I was gonna get the Hyperdunks..but with ALL the freakin colorways commin out..plus almost every squad in the olympics this summer will be ballin in them..justoo much for me.Im not trying to rock a shoe that every other dude has.How many more colors are gonna surface?the same reason i didnt cop the 2K4,ZK1, or thezoom BB´s.

hasnt been so much hyper for a ball shoe since the 2k4

its kinda funny, with the 2k4 i was kind of sick of all the colors and thought they OD'd but with the Hyperdunks its like i want as many colorways aspossible

Got my pair from PYS today. I fell in love. Definitely need to get more colors if possible. Everything looks good, but the mid-sole (as pointed out earlier)does look like it could be easily scuffed/creased/chipped. Also, the Nike sign (on the USA pair) is kind of painted on and I already saw a little piece of itchipped off so I could see that being a problem too. It's really light though and comfortable.

Originally Posted by reppin va

I was gonna get the Hyperdunks..but with ALL the freakin colorways commin out..plus almost every squad in the olympics this summer will be ballin in them..jus too much for me.Im not trying to rock a shoe that every other dude has.How many more colors are gonna surface?the same reason i didnt cop the 2K4,ZK1, or the zoom BB´s.

When it comes to balling, I want the best shoe performance wise and I don't really care if a bunch of other dudes have them too. I think you'remissing out with your logic on some great kicks.

I feel you though for sure if we're talking about CASUAL wear. I use your logic when it comes to Vans, Converse, Air Forces, etc. I would HATE to see somedude rocking the kicks I wear day to day.

Back
Top Bottom