Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^
laugh.gif

Oh there will be PLENTY size 11's.... MINE..
pimp.gif

I appreciate the support... but I will still be salty if I don't see Orange as apart of the selections.

*Crosses Fingers*

Aussies, PRs & Spains.... Here I Come... Express Shipping?

Yes Please.

Hold up, are the Spains going to be available on NDC? The Spains and the Kobes (non gr) are the only ones I'm interested in for now.

anyone hear if FL will accept the F&F this weekend for them? i'm broke as hell right now, but i've been waiting and saving up just to get a pair!planning to get the GR olympics since i just bought the all black huarache 2k8s.

thanks!

Most stores are getting plenty pairs of the black ones and very few stores are getting the olympic usa hyperdunks one size run for these at least for champsand ftl and these are excluded on f and f.

didnt they confirm the national team version is gonna be very limited?
i m started worrying about them...
i really wnt my two pairs...

okay i dont feel like reading through all the pages so can someone please answer these release questions i have:
-the olys and blackouts are GR's as in every FL, FINL, Champs, and FA will get them or just all FL, or just select FL? and are the olys limited?
-is the country PE's just the USA PE or other countries too [pics please]? And which stores and websites will have these?

I will b pickin up the Puerto Rico Hyperdunks and the Dark Obsidian/Blue/White ones and maybe the Olympic colorway..dependin on cash flow..

edit*
just talked to someone at NTSF.

i was told the US ones are a GR ...i called a couple footlockers around my way and they are all getting them...

asked about the black mamba's and he said right now they arent expecting and that they are slated to be a asia/UK only release...

take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-2.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-8.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunks - Argentina

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-10.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Australia

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-5.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - China

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-16.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Germany

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-14.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Lithuania

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-12.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Russia

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-6.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Spain

nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-hoh-3.jpg

Olympic Nike Hyperdunk - Puerto Rico
Yeah, those PR joints are not bad. Not bad at all.

Originally Posted by CL2423

Originally Posted by soups24

i mean...the general colors of the hyperdunks won't sell out right..i mean...this is nike's shoe...they should be everywhere right?

i mean...lots of people are hypd about them...but i mean...they arne't really an exclusive colorway...there should be plenty to go around...
or am i just being naive?

You're probably just being a bit naive. You shouldn't worry because there will be enough pairs to go enough for everyone, at least for the general releases. The country PEs may sell a bit faster, but none of these colorways will be exclusive, like the McFlys.
laugh.gif
Really looking forward to check these out this weekend. Who knows, maybe the Footlocker/Footaction I go to will include these for the 30% F&F sale?
that's what i was thinking...the gr's should be around...but the country's will be tougher to get.... either way...i'll be checking outnike

Played in mine today for the second time...First was this past Sunday...

Definitely the lightest Nike high top basketball shoe ever...A bit snug fit for me out of the box...Traction is great and the responsiveness and court feel isexceptional...

The cushion is nice; I'd say somewhere between the 2k5 and 2k8...Breathability was a surprise for me; better than I thought...Ankle support is good...

Not too crazy about the flywire material, whatever its made of...I still prefer the leather material as it will eventually contour a bit to your feet...Notsure if this will...

The heal is a bit narrow for me and tightening the last two laces too much will press against your ankles and irritate it as it did for me...I'm justtightening them all the way about 3/4 tight... All that said, I will pickup the PR, Germany this weekend...Overall a great shoe....

It looks like the only I will be able to cop these Argentina is NY. I will use my connects to cop there and just wait for 8/8 to cop the UWR kix. Mad light andcomfortable. I got my carolina blues joints last week and have balled in them three days...no complaints. I know some peeps are feeling the PR's here in LAbut I will get the Germany's from NTLA Saturday cuz everyone wll be rocking the China's and PR's.

Update for the Black Mambas. HOH is still the only spot getting these sick +%% joints.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

It looks like the only I will be able to cop these Argentina is NY. I will use my connects to cop there and just wait for 8/8 to cop the UWR kix. Mad light and comfortable. I got my carolina blues joints last week and have balled in them three days...no complaints. I know some peeps are feeling the PR's here in LA but I will get the Germany's from NTLA Saturday cuz everyone wll be rocking the China's and PR's.

Update for the Black Mambas. HOH is still the only spot getting these sick +%% joints.

From your post from page 36, what's United We stand Pack? Isn't that United We Rise Pack? just a lil confuse.

I love working for Finishline.. Got my pair of Olympic GR for 82.76 with tax and shipped. I had to order them from the store and i already got my trackingnumber for them.. Cant wait to get them! And for those wondering and i think it was stated earlier, many stores as far as finishlien goes, will be getting theblackout HD's and only a very few, i would say 50 stores are getting the Olympic GR.. Actually it may be less, way less.. Glad i got mine coming!!

Originally Posted by gonzy95

just got home from vegas. love these. cant wait to test them out

I saw these in person today at NTSF. They are absolutely ridiculous. I must have them.

Back
Top Bottom