Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I ordered a pair of the Germany HDs from Eastbay and my order status says "open" rather then the backordered like some other people are getting...notsure what the means

are the white/red hds dropping?
i called footlocker,finishline, champs, footaction and none of em are getting the white/reds
any info?

The Kobe Hyperdunk Supreme Mamba Laser has released in Taiwan yesterday,
I think the quality of shoes is great when I got them , Also good than Hyperdunk 2015 I feel !!
Check the actual pictures please...

every time i see pictures of those i get more frustrated with nike that they don't release those in decent numbers in the country that kobe actually playsin. how about releasing them in L.A. where he's the main guy now?

i wonder if everyones going to get their pairs from eastbay cause this is only for a back-order, im guessing. Which means (once again guessing) that the amountwe order (by us) wont satisfy, or exceed, the amount of available shipments (by nike) when eastbay makes their orders? Or do they already have a certainordered amount?

laugh.gif
my fault if that was confusing.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oh man, those are so freaking ugly.
laugh.gif

I was really hoping that the first pics would be the final production, because those were HOT, and I wanted them.

But these?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I have to agree. I dont care if these were hyped or limited or anything like that. Shoes should be comfortable, easy on the eyes, and practical not overlyhyped and over priced.

what happened to the good ole days of 3:00 EST? hahaha

just checked my eastbay order...germany's seem straight...but says my pr's are set to ship on 8/18/08...i hopte that's not true...beacuse that iswhack

Germany's and Puerto Ricos are both sick. I can't bring myself to cop these just yet, since they'll just be for basketball. I feel like the GRcolors will hit sales racks.

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by soups24

yeah me too
and nothing great on tv...this is kind of a bummer
ahaha true that, so i called my gf to keep me awake
happy.gif
nice man...my wife went to bed...and told me i was crazy as she went to sleep...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom