Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by therealestwun

People are really going through these Hyperdunks like a crack pipe.

that's what you call the hype effect (not just from the niketalk forum, but also the other ones)

nothing special. Just one of those hypebeast type of shoes. It would sell even if the "theme" was a kangaroo or something else.

$@$? when i ordered my PR's on eastbay they didnt say backordered on them...now it says back ordered...smh...this overcomplicates things

so the country HD is pretty much just like the GR~
i meant close to GR~
u can find them easily now huh?
got my fav 3 countries~
but gotta wait till they ship to me.
luvin them~ no hassle to me

^^^ I haven't been charged yet either....I bet monday we'll see something....I just gotta not spend any cash on my card
smh.gif
.... I really wanna od onthese but cash is short.

These hyperdunks do come .5 bigger because I normally wear a 10.5 and I fitted both the 10 and 10.5 and the 10.5 had a lot of space in the toe area...whats upwith that?
grin.gif

Anyways, I went with the 10 because I dont want later on wearing the 10.5 and have big cracks in the toe area. Still hyperdunks are still
pimp.gif

Good pickups everyone!

^man dudes don't read
smh.gif

Anyhow, I survived the hype...going to wait until these go on sale or at least until retailers will accept coupons/discounts.

IMO they look like they have a lot of ankle support but from what I'm hearing that's not the case...

for anyone interested.....footlocker in woodbridge mall in nj received the 2 regular Gr colorways as well as the 3 country colorways...

to answer the question concerning ankle support.............................. IT IS NOT THE CASE, Ankle support here is very weak and the Heel cups are veryvery narrow and they bend inwards........ I really would think twice before one plays in these they maybe light in weight.. but

Absolutely NO HYPE in the Bay Area!!!..which is FINE with me because it eliminates all the BS hassle. :up: BTW anyone in NTSF notice the Kobe mannequin had theKobe PE #10 on it's feet?!?!

5 Hyperdunks, 2 Stores, 1 long day...oh and the McFly's as a bonus

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

for anyone interested.....footlocker in woodbridge mall in nj received the 2 regular Gr colorways as well as the 3 country colorways...

No kidding?! Damn those people. Here in Bridgewater, we only got the blacks, so i just ended up getting the US colorway off of finishline with thediscount.

Back
Top Bottom