Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

has anyone been to the employee store in Oregon lately. My brother is going there tomorrow and said he'll check for me. I need a 10.5 if anyone has anyinfo. And what colorways are there?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by Essential1

e9616e3ef7af3bea51c8d033aaeb60e3807db8cd.jpg%20

does anyone know the exact release dates for these? They were supposed to come out last month. I don't know I could have missed it.

October along with the Home Laker colorway.
sorry if already posted, but does anyone know what kind of release these are going to be? limited to "get-in-line" numbers or walk into anyL.A. footlocker and get them?

^I remember blogs stated that they will be "General Release" but when I ask a Nike Rep to check the code on their list, they do not have a record, soit could be quickstrike or something but don't quote me on that.

I was heated when I found out last min about shoe planet putting out the mambas. But since I see all these orders being cancelled I don't feel so bad. Butlike others are saying its like all the orders are being cancelled so I hope nothing fishy is really going on over there. Although if you're lucky you canfind a mamba ending at a decent price on ebay. There was one in my size that ended at about 190 I think it was but I was working and not keeping an eye on itbecause I didn't think it was going to end that low...anyway the countdown to UWR begins!!!...hopefully they have a size 8
frown.gif
!!!

I wore my pairs over the weekend, and like someone else said... I will keep playin in my Zoom Air Kicks. Its definately TOO Marshmellowy for me in theforefoot. I got rubbage on my pinky toe as well, and that was just for walking.

I will still rock them for Sporting around though.

Originally Posted by peks03

does anyone know the exact release dates for these? They were supposed to come out last month. I don't know I could have missed it.

sorry if already posted, but does anyone know what kind of release these are going to be? limited to "get-in-line" numbers or walk into any L.A. footlocker and get them?

Good luck on getting those, I've seen those go for $1k+....my grails in term of HD's.
smokin.gif

^^i dont think those are the same ones hitting 1k+ though...arent the limited to 24 HoH BS exclusive ones black patent?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^^i dont think those are the same ones hitting 1k+ though...arent the limited to 24 HoH BS exclusive ones black patent?

Correct, also have yellow on the bottom and back.

IGotSOLE wrote:

sorry if already posted, but does anyone know what kind of release these are going to be? limited to "get-in-line" numbers or walk into any L.A. footlocker and get them?

Good luck on getting those, I've seen those go for $1k+....my grails in term of HD's.
smokin.gif

I'd given up hope of getting those. They are my favorite. Hope to get them in in October.
IGotSOLE: You're welcome, even though you jacked my Sig.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Originally Posted by cjb23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

yup, I got the same email. oh well
I think were spending too much time over at NLT
Then again, it was trbo that dropped the info over here - gotta show the NLT family some exclusive info/love man
tongue.gif

btw - i think you were able to pick up a pair already - what was your source?

yea, I was able to pickup a pair. it's good to know people overseas....lol. wanted another pair....ya know the saying "1 to stock and 1 to rock"
grin.gif
The benefits I tell you Lakersfan25
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

IGotSOLE wrote:

smokin.gif
I'd given up hope of getting those. They are my favorite. Hope to get them in in October.
IGotSOLE: You're welcome, even though you jacked my Sig.
smile.gif

I didn't get it from you, I got it off someone else who's name I forget.

That someone else must have jacked it off you and I jacked it off him. Haha.
happy.gif

I played 4 games in the HDs before putting my ZLVs back on...honestly couldn't tell that big of a difference between the weights - BUT the Zoom Air issuperior and the Ankle support on the 5s is superior to the NON-EXISTENT support on the HDs. I did rock my Russia's all over Chicago Saturday and they looksooooo dope.

BTW - if you havent seen the russias up close, they have a laser print on the toe - nasty.

Just played ball in my all black pair and they are good to play in, but definitely not worthy of all the hype. That said any shoes would have difficultyliving up to the hype caused by kobe pulling up in a time machine and all the commercials. There light weight and I actually think the ankles support is goodwhen laced all the way up. The traction is decent, but many shoes such as BB4 shox have them beat in that department. Overall I think their great for ballingespecially if you can get them for under retail like I did on both my pairs.

I'm not one to vent on NT but this on I have to share. I ordered my HDs from NDC and when I recieved the box it was largerthan ususal (
grin.gif
), I proceed to open it and see that my HDs are in a boxthe size as the boxes used for Nike Boots. The box was so much bigger than the shoes that they were basicly sideways and almost on top of eachother fromshifting during shipping. I was like
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
. Did anyone else have this problem? I'll take pics and upload them in a bit.
Edit:
(Sorry about the phone pics.) HD box compared 2 a regualr sz.12 box (Barkleys).

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Can someone post pics of the UWE Hyperdunks please? Sorry if they've already been posted, I can't find them.
tongue.gif

Did you even try searching it on google. The first couple links will give you many pics of the shoe.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I'm not one to vent on NT but this on I have to share. I ordered my HDs from NDC and when I recieved the box it was larger than ususal (
grin.gif
), I proceed to open it and see that my HDs are in a box the size as the boxes used for Nike Boots. The box was so much bigger than the shoes that they were basicly sideways and almost on top of eachother from shifting during shipping. I was like
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
. Did anyone else have this problem? I'll take pics and upload them in a bit.

All the HDs have huge boxes.

I played in them in my rec league monday night. They were recognizably light. But the traction was a major issue for me. I'm trying to overlook it and hopethat the court was dirty. And I also got some pinky toe rubbage as Rockdeep said. I love the look and the weight so Ill adjust to them and rock on the courtfor a whle

Back
Top Bottom