Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by tookoolvu

China VS USA
59a3653726f417f16c9974537a14ad23636ec0f0.jpg

Going to be a fun game to watch.

Yes! Bacon, Eggs, Coffee, and USA Basketball Sunday Morning! I love it.

damn i wish i had my UWR already...went out via fedex today the 9th so i won't receive them till monday...wish i had them in my hands already...andcan't wait for tomorrow's game...although it will air here at 4 in the morning in hawaii!!!...guess i have to stay up and get up at that time!!!
smile.gif

EASTBAY is shipping UWRs out on Monday!!! So I assume come wed/thurs, there will be lots of happy HD heads!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

China VS USA

When is USAs next game..and whos the opponent? How do you know, bc the tv guide just says.....Olympics swimming, volleyball ect.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 86 NT

EASTBAY is shipping UWRs out on Monday!!! So I assume come wed/thurs, there will be lots of happy HD heads!

i had next day air shipping did u?

I shipped Standard Plus, I'm guessing I'll receive them Thursday or Friday. Lame, they should have the shoes ready and shipped out Saturday at thelatest.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^ i think everyone's just jealous because you bought 3 pairs of wades...

roll.gif
roll.gif
nobody gives converse or wade enough credit, i love his shoes and they are one of my favorites, ppl just hate on converse

QFT. Converse Wade line is underrated. Especially when it comes to shoes to ball in.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

China VS USA

When is USAs next game..and whos the opponent? How do you know, bc the tv guide just says.....Olympics swimming, volleyball ect.

Thanks

I think it's an easy win for USA. Greece and Spain are the best opponents. Here's the schedule :

2hx8yet.jpg

Now, let's get back on topic.

Is anyone goona actually ball in there UWR?

Cause I know a lot of people on here just keep them DS or don't wear them.

hey, ive been reading through these posts...

does this mean that the UWR hyperdunks that went on sale yesterday (8/8/08) are all sold out???

i didn't think i'd have to worry...i thought the UWR's would be a general release...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NIKE WILL RELEASE THE UWR AGAIN??

OR MAYBE RELEASE THE KOBE HD IN LARGER QUANTITIES??

i guess ill have to get the GR white/navy USA release...DARN, i really wanted that Kobe suede bag...haha

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

does this mean that the UWR hyperdunks that went on sale yesterday (8/8/08) are all sold out???

i didn't think i'd have to worry...i thought the UWR's would be a general release...

i guess ill have to get the GR white/navy USA release...DARN, i really wanted that Kobe suede bag...haha

I think this is it for the USA's, maybe another one if we win gold?

Pointless for me...It only takes 3 days maximum to hit my house. So I just do the Standard Plus - and I am excited! Lets get these and move on tothe next target

Will they show Bball games like tonight Dirk plays...will that be on even though its not USA he is playing?
Sorry for offtopic

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Don't be too angry, Hyperdunks is part of Kobe's line considered as Zoom Kobe IV hi/Mid. There are more kobe Pe's to come trust me.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Don't be too angry, Hyperdunks is part of Kobe's line considered as Zoom Kobe IV hi/Mid. There are more kobe Pe's to come trust me.

Where are people getting this from? The Hyperdunk is not part of Kobe's signature line.

Will they show Bball games like tonight Dirk plays...will that be on even though its not USA he is playing?
Sorry for offtopic

I know that Dish Network has a channel for Olympic Basketball that will show live games and replays throughout the Olympics.

Pointless for me...It only takes 3 days maximum to hit my house. So I just do the Standard Plus - and I am excited! Lets get these and move on to the next target

my delivery date is for today haha

Anyone see/order the Chinas Germanys or PR from nike.com they were supposed to go up. I called and they said there was some problems with the website and theythink they are sold out. However the guy went and asked his supervisor who said they really had no idea what happend.

Back
Top Bottom