Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Does anyone know where I can find navy blue laces 63" anywhere? I've tried a number of footlockers, champs, and sport chalet and can't seem tofind any. I wanted to switch out the laces for the usa hyperdunks, thanks.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Laker Time
pimp.gif

P_135_1_Hyperdunk-Lakers-1i.jpg

P_135_2_Hyperdunk-Lakers-2i.jpg

P_135_3_Hyperdunk-Lakers-3i.jpg

your welcome
happy.gif
WHEN?!?!?!

WHERE?!?!?

I don't camp...I don't do it....but I may have too. These are a must for me. I have to get all the kicks I can before I roll to japan for 2 years...

Originally Posted by authentic727

Does anyone know where I can find navy blue laces 63" anywhere? I've tried a number of footlockers, champs, and sport chalet and can't seem to find any. I wanted to switch out the laces for the usa hyperdunks, thanks.

Tell me about it man! I got 54" black's in my china's and they coo, you just end up with super small bunny ears when tied!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Does anyone know where I can find navy blue laces 63" anywhere? I've tried a number of footlockers, champs, and sport chalet and can't seem to find any. I wanted to switch out the laces for the usa hyperdunks, thanks.

Tell me about it man! I got 54" black's in my china's and they coo, you just end up with super small bunny ears when tied!
happy.gif

Yea, 54" is coo, but i dont want to miss the two slots on the inner shoe.

Yea, 54" is coo, but i dont want to miss the two slots on the inner shoe.

I laced mine through all of the slots didn't miss not 1 nada!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

those kobes are HOH only I THINK

You can't be serious. what's next kb24 and HOH exclusive? 48 pairs total?

Not sure if this is 100% reliable but...

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-hyperdunk-kobe-supreme/
[h1]Nike Hyperdunk KobeSupreme[/h1]
nikehyperdunk324820051yhh0-copy.jpg
When the NBA season starts this year what will Kobe be wearing? Well you already know what he is going ot be wearing and Nike will be releasing these to the public as well. In a black/maize-varsity purple colorway for the away games and the white/purple- maize forthe Laker home colorway. The shoes have the Shozoko sheath logo of course instead of the 2008 most hyperdunks sport. They are supremes and will release in thefall this year. More pictures after the jump big up to KB24.com
October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe
324820-051 Black/Varsity Purple-Pro Gold

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe
324820-172 White/Pro Gold-Varsity Purple

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Shipping Information
Method: UPS AIR
Carrier: UPS
Ship Date: 08/08/2008

DID you order 16 more?

bc you already got your 16 pairs on saturday.........
and pics were to be up yesterday......
laugh.gif

what a lame alien
alien.gif

Eastbay said my 16 pairs...i mean one pair will ship tomm. and they will refund me 7$ bc they cant express backordered iteeems....I dont know why not? soanyways...she said 7 days maximum and ill have em...just in time for school next thursday - if i have the ballz to wear em
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

[h1]Nike Hyperdunk Kobe Supreme[/h1]
When the NBA season starts this year what will Kobe be wearing? Well you already know what he is going ot be wearing and Nike will be releasing these to the public as well. In a black/maize-varsity purple colorway for the away games and the white/purple- maize for the Laker home colorway. The shoes have the Shozoko sheath logo of course instead of the 2008 most hyperdunks sport. They are supremes and will release in the fall this year. More pictures after the jump big up to KB24.com
October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe

If you notice the code "324820-xxx" is similar to Canada Exclusive Kobe which was GR/limited GR. Hopefully that's a hint that these HOME andAWAY Laker colorway will be the same type of release. Many blogs stated that these will be a General Release, I contacted a Nike rep to check the code and noresults found. I was shocked when he said "no results" because if it's a GR he shouldn't have trouble finding these, but we all know thatNike rep aren't informative sometimes like when people ask them about the McFly release, most of them could not give a positive answer. I know they willrelease in Asia first on October but it should also release here in states late October which is when NBA season starts.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ROCK mind to give a final word?[/color]
pimp.gif

And if those Kobe Home & Away are almost the same code, I hope they will release here in Canada as a QS
nerd.gif
. Nike make it happen !

Finally got my pair. Cant wait to play in them tomorrow.

Laker Time
pimp.gif

P_135_1_Hyperdunk-Lakers-1i.jpg

P_135_2_Hyperdunk-Lakers-2i.jpg

P_135_3_Hyperdunk-Lakers-3i.jpg

your welcome
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait till October. Nike better not make these Boston exclusive or some crap like that. LA needs to have the Laker colorways. Plain andsimple.

When the NBA season starts this year what will Kobe be wearing? Well you already know what he is going ot be wearing and Nike will be releasing these to the public as well. In a black/maize-varsity purple colorway for the away games and the white/purple- maize for the Laker home colorway. The shoes have the Shozoko sheath logo of course instead of the 2008 most hyperdunks sport. They are supremes and will release in the fall this year. More pictures after the jump big up to KB24.com
October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe

If you notice the code "324820-xxx" is similar to Canada Exclusive Kobe which was GR/limited GR. Hopefully that's a hint that these HOME and AWAY Laker colorway will be the same type of release. Many blogs stated that these will be a General Release, I contacted a Nike rep to check the code and no results found. I was shocked when he said "no results" because if it's a GR he shouldn't have trouble finding these, but we all know that Nike rep aren't informative sometimes like when people ask them about the McFly release, most of them could not give a positive answer. I know they will release in Asia first on October but it should also release here in states late October which is when NBA season starts.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ROCK mind to give a final word?[/color]
pimp.gif

if it is a supreme the tag should have had 333373

324820 is for the GR Blackouts and such

Hate to be a nuisance, but can anyone shed some light on where I can get the Mamba shirt? I tried searching and got discouraged.

I finally just bit the bullet and bought the Mambas for $250. I can't wait to get them. Hyperdunks are going to take all my damn money.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Hate to be a nuisance, but can anyone shed some light on where I can get the Mamba shirt? I tried searching and got discouraged.

I finally just bit the bullet and bought the Mambas for $250. I can't wait to get them. Hyperdunks are going to take all my damn money.
the shirt was a HOH exclusive that came out when the country PE's did on 7-26-08, you won't find them anywhere else as they sold out of them inlike 3 days.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by HMack007

Someone should buy BPs knockoffs and send em to him.

He can put them on his shelf and say DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!
roll.gif

Stop spoling people's surprises Raven! lol
And Altho Fakes are frowned upon and definately NOT supported by me.... even with ALL the knowledge I have of them.. I am sure if the Variant Nation started Producing BPs Hyperdunks, they might outsell Nike at Retail from Niketalk alone.. lol

BP Watermark Included!!!!

Hey it's all in good fun, but seriously, thats some flattering stuff though if someone actually produces a shoe to sell based off your drawing. Fake ornot, the "real" thing in your hand would kinda be cool.
---Notice how i said KINDA.

Anyway Rock, what do you mean with Gary's contract. Does Nike pay them to wear the shoes, just not the jerseys? I talked to an Under Armour girl tonight atthe gym and she said their basketball shoe was pushed back and production kinda halted. They are going to focus on the serious running shoes. She had them ontonight at the gym.

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe
* Stands and claps*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe
* Stands and claps*
pimp.gif

ha ppl payed 4k for these on osneaker.com i knew they would release cant wait to get them!
pimp.gif

^^^^ Those were the hyperstrike which are slightly different with a patent leather toe and yellow midfoot arch. But yeah i think 4k for any shoe is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by ldea

^^^^ Those were the hyperstrike which are slightly different with a patent leather toe and yellow midfoot arch. But yeah i think 4k for any shoe is ridiculous.

It was $240 with glass box. I still like the first one better especially the Home colorway. I'm a sucker for Patent Leather.

Back
Top Bottom