Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Whatever happend to the Orange HD's? Asia exclusive?

Maybe I should just wait for NikeID or see what other team colors come out in the fall....

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

has anyone who ordered regular shipping on NDC received a shipping confirmation yet? Or have you been charged yet?
Mine still says 'in process' or something like that.
I called Nike yesterday and they said not to worry, my order was straight. Said the warehouse was 3 days out and should be shipping soon. Somebody else in thisthread was told that they would ship Wednesday. I'd say call Nike to make sure everythings all good.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

has anyone who ordered regular shipping on NDC received a shipping confirmation yet? Or have you been charged yet?
Mine still says 'in process' or something like that.
I called Nike yesterday and they said not to worry, my order was straight. Said the warehouse was 3 days out and should be shipping soon. Somebody else in this thread was told that they would ship Wednesday. I'd say call Nike to make sure everythings all good.

Good info - thanks. Mine still says in process as well. I hope I have them for the weekend.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I was told, that Hyperdunks will be restocked to keep filling order via Eastbay and other Retailers, but I am not sure if this means NDC too. I would assume so, but the fact that Nike who Produces the shoe, cant keep it in stock doesn't speak so well to if they plan on giving alotments to their retailers or making the money as well for themselves.

This also begs the question. Will they only restock General Release product or Energy Releases as well?

RockDeep...a while back you said to be patient that all the Hyperdunks were comin back...I don't see any Argentinas comin out soon...Do you?

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

I was told, that Hyperdunks will be restocked to keep filling order via Eastbay and other Retailers, but I am not sure if this means NDC too. I would assume so, but the fact that Nike who Produces the shoe, cant keep it in stock doesn't speak so well to if they plan on giving alotments to their retailers or making the money as well for themselves.

This also begs the question. Will they only restock General Release product or Energy Releases as well?

RockDeep...a while back you said to be patient that all the Hyperdunks were comin back...I don't see any Argentinas comin out soon...Do you?

Actually I don't see any of the limited Country colors droppin again. Matter of fact, a few pages back Rock mentioned in a post that Nike was gonnaplay us again and will in fact only release the few remaining pairs overseas, and thats it...... but whats new?

Better get your ebay browsers crackin. ha

I just got my United We Rise Hyperdunks people..people from the hyperdunk chatroom i finally found a pair and i stock located it through footlocker for 105.00that's with my employee discount..

WOO!!! Size 10 baby

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I just got my United We Rise Hyperdunks people..people from the hyperdunk chatroom i finally found a pair and i stock located it through footlocker for 105.00 that's with my employee discount..

WOO!!! Size 10 baby
thats whats up
pimp.gif
congrats.

Also about the whole restocking thing on NDC, well I called them and they said that they AREN'T restocking. Cause the guy said all the hyperdunks onNDC were limited releases. I was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cause I haven't ordered mine yet, and was planning to do so with my nike voucher thats only good on NDC

Originally Posted by maldonado

Actually I don't see any of the limited Country colors droppin again. Matter of fact, a few pages back Rock mentioned in a post that Nike was gonna play us again and will in fact only release the few remaining pairs overseas, and thats it...... but whats new?

Better get your ebay browsers crackin. ha

Correct and I believe those Country's have already started showing up on ebay as well from overseas, so that info I got was correct. But I the otherinformation I got was confirmed from information I heard while I was in a meeting a few months back about Restocking the HyperDunk Orders if Retailers sodesired but I don't think that went for Limited Releases, just the Teaam Bank Stuff and GR's

Man, all I see are Argentinas from overseas in my size on eBay.
grin.gif

When are the other countries gonna start popping up from overseas ? Specifically, Dirk PE.

i got my argentina manu pe's in today from ebay kickz.com...pretty damn hot..specifically with a LT or Gates jersey powder jersey

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

My friend called me that works at Eastbay and said they will not get anymore UWR hyperdunks and they only have 10 pairs left for ppl who havent recieved them yet but most of them will ship today so if your waiting on your order you will know if you will get them tomorrow... mine just shipped but i already got the lebrons, wade, and, my olympias....... i was wondering why my hyperdunks werent in there but i will get them in 4 days

Pics ?
nerd.gif
Did Wades come with a bag too ?

yes they did, i have no pics!

Don't we remember pages back and all the hoopla about 410Fresh and the million pairs of shoes he bought and he would have them in a few days and that hisiPhone camera broke and he was supposed to hit up a buddy of his for a digital camera. Guess he still hadn't done that yet, but oh well. Nobody here isgoing to believe you have ANY of these shoes, especially with no pics but who cares. Let's just keep moving along.

410Fresh thanks for answering the question. The Wades really don't look bad in this colorway I'm just not a fan of this shoe design. I may cop theLeBron UWR though, they're slowly growing on me.

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Don't we remember pages back and all the hoopla about 410Fresh and the million pairs of shoes he bought and he would have them in a few days and that his iPhone camera broke and he was supposed to hit up a buddy of his for a digital camera. Guess he still hadn't done that yet, but oh well. Nobody here is going to believe you have ANY of these shoes, especially with no pics but who cares. Let's just keep moving along.

410Fresh thanks for answering the question. The Wades really don't look bad in this colorway I'm just not a fan of this shoe design. I may cop the LeBron UWR though, they're slowly growing on me.

ill have pics posted in the PICKUP thread when i take them

why are you all ridin him (410) so hard cuz he got some sneakers ... pieces of leather, thread, and rubber ... gotta keep that in mind sometimes.

I really want to get another pair of hyperdunks to add to my collection, however I need to move these damn Grapes that have been sittin in my closet forever. Ineed some more money, hyperdunks are making me broke as hell!!!

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

why are you all ridin him (410) so hard cuz he got some sneakers ... pieces of leather, thread, and rubber ... gotta keep that in mind sometimes.

If thats how he wants to spend his money and as long as its for an honest purchase, no problems here. He said they're for his collection, so I dont seemuch wrong.

Back to the HDs, nikeid is a must.

Back
Top Bottom