Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

there was an Air Force Premier release and Dunk Hi Osaka release (pictured) and these mugs were posted up outside the store since like 8am for a 11am opening...all 7 of em.

the prem's are nice but at $250+ i wasnt interested in faux panda fur and snake skin, the Osaka dunks were one of a kind, but again at $190+ i'll just wait and get some off ebay later...and i will get those blue and red Osaka joints....
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HYPERDUNKS!!!!!!!!!
tired.gif
the most annoying person in the thread is complaining??

Idk i'd say true to size personally. I went half a size down and they were too tight, especially right where my toes met the rest of my foot and I had toreturn them since they didn't have a 12 and couldn't locate one.

I would say half a size down as well. I normally wear a 10.5 but in the ZKIII and HD's I wear a 10.

True to size no doubt. I went with my original size and the foot is very snug and a tight secure fit (in a good comfortable way)

if you're just getting for casual wear, then just get your true size...if you're gonna ball in em, I got half size down, but I wear it half size downwith cross training insoles and double socks...i know since I started that I rarely get shin splints and my feet dont move around in there

Are the white/gold HD exclusive at all? I keep seeing Asian sellers selling them for $160 on eBay...

^ I think it was another Asia/Canada Exclusive. Cause its been here for a month or two now, and I dont think its even moving.

hi, just a quick question....
Is the Mamba going to be released on Eastbay? Footlocker.com? Niketown.com?
I've been looking at the forum and nothing been said about them being released online other than HOH at footlocker.

spoke to nike special orders today, wanted to try to order the mambas from the nikestore in japan but couldn't. anyway, the rep actually knew what theshoes were, he even called them the mambas. he said hoh and asia exclusive for now, but said the way it looked in the computer, it might be a limited releaselater on here in the us. he said just to keep my eyes open for them. so maybe they might drop at NT or eastbay vault or something so might be better to waitand see if they drop before buying them on ebay. peace

Originally Posted by ktay09

hi, just a quick question....
Is the Mamba going to be released on Eastbay? Footlocker.com? Niketown.com?
I've been looking at the forum and nothing been said about them being released online other than HOH at footlocker.

Asia release and a very limited HoH release only... unless Nike suddenly changes their mind after the Gold Medal finish (crossing fingers).

For you Canadian heads. Not really feeling them
grin.gif
If the # was in the right place and it was a Raptors Claw Logo on the tongue, it would of been a little more better.

So much potential with those colors, and nike swings and misses...again...

Hopefully it'll grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom