Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
man I wish I was dubs for this release... get me that coupon and get me some bron elite ids for a realistic price :lol:

^ just use sdubl's pic to send to the nike rep for your coupon 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Debating whether I should trade my Worn once Chuckposite "eggplants" for the Meteorology KD 6? what u guys think? fair deal?

Finally... UPS just dropped off my Meteorologies to my office that I ordered from NDC.

After seeing s dubl's pic, will definitely give them a thorough inspection when I get home.

I could tell you to do it and you'll still regret it later.
Im not really asking u to tell me what to do. Im just asking for ur opinion on what would you personally do? what would you do? get me? if u were in this situation would u trade them or not? if for example I get 10 out of 12 people that say they would do it then it looks like it would be a great trade majority saying they would so it would help me make my decision. thats all...thanks anyway
ohwell.gif

Sucks about that gash Dubl. Hopefully you can score another pr if thats what ur after. Got mine in today. No noticeable flaws. Shoe looks damn nice and fit TTS for me. Total Oranges nxt on my list and i will def. ID a pair of chromas.

Im not really asking u to tell me what to do. Im just asking for ur opinion on what would you personally do? what would you do? get me? if u were in this situation would u trade them or not? if for example I get 10 out of 12 people that say they would do it then it looks like it would be a great trade majority saying they would so it would help me make my decision. thats all...thanks anyway
ohwell.gif

Don't do it. Just wait to find a pair for a good price down the road. I know I wouldn't.

Last edited:
smh... chatted with a nike rep, no coupon code offered.

even though the detail is pretty cool, I wasn't wowed with the quality on the meteorology, especially with the price point. the flat black feels almost like chalkboard so it seems like it'll be prone to nicks and scratches with wear.

I like em. Im kinda disappointed because I know I wont end up with a pair for retail, and Im not paying resell prices on these.

I like em. Im kinda disappointed because I know I wont end up with a pair for retail, and Im not paying resell prices on these.

no chance u could still stock locate em? and f them nike reps. i straight up ask them for coupons.

I paid with a voucher... Id rather use my voucher.

i gotcha. damn that sux. hopefully lady luck swings ur way and gets u a fresh pair. prolly a long shot but anyway you can hit up a brick and mortar nike store and get them to do a stock locate/return on ur messed up pair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom