• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I feel like the meteorologys are a cw people will regret sleeping on

If they were limited there'd be VERY few people saying "they're ugly".

Lol true but right now im not in the slightest dissappointed for passing on them hope yall like yall pairs tho

agreed.

that said, im sending my pair to my boy for retail + ship. just decided i had enough black/pink shoes and the creasing i read about only makes the shoe less desirable. i think the SP colorway is better also... that sonics theme is fire.

JUST NEED SOME RELEASE INFO BOTH SHOES WILL BE COPPED HOPEFULLY

Photo_Aug_09__12_44_23_AM.jpg

Photo_Aug_09__12_04_05_AM.jpg

I see people talking about "creasing" on these kicks but how long do you guys think this shoe will last? These kicks seem to be on the cheap side a little but how bad do these things crease? Is it because of the layers of fuse on the upper?

Already regret sleeping on them 
mean.gif
 - great photo Kenji.

And that Galaxy pair looks like it could've been an All-Star pair from a season or two ago! If they are coming out with those as a regular release, things are gonna get WILD when November rolls around!

I can definitely see why these are getting mixed reviews and I do agree that the upper material feels cheap.

I guess I'm lucky with my foot shape. After sizing down one half and lacing them up well, these are money.  Only about 3 runs in them and I love the mobility, weight and cushion I'm getting.

I really liking the ways these look. Ill be stock locating a pair. But damn you guys are hammering these joints. Hopefully I can scoop a pair and not be dissatisfied

As I said a few pages back,That's Nike's Motto less quality less materials = cheaper for them more expensive for us smh 
mean.gif

Tried them on today with jeans, and they actually look decent.. i'm not gonna lie i thought i would only wear these with shorts, but that's not gonna be the case.

o and i need these asap

Copkickz has those with the word limited while the Halloween/Galaxy pair doesn't. I pray not the case. That's the only colorway I see myself in right now.

So can we talk NSW in here too. Ive been lookin through the thread but its been about the regular models. The other thread is for IDs .. I searched just in case there was a thread stritcly for it but got nothing. Im wanting those birthdays on the 17th

So can we talk NSW in here too. Ive been lookin through the thread but its been about the regular models. The other thread is for IDs .. I searched just in case there was a thread stritcly for it but got nothing. Im wanting those birthdays on the 17th

SO DO I BUT IT'S SO SILENT FOR THEM. HYPE SEEMS VERY LOW SO I'M HOPING FOR AN EASY COP FOR MYSELF.

SO DO I BUT IT'S SO SILENT FOR THEM. HYPE SEEMS VERY LOW SO I'M HOPING FOR AN EASY COP FOR MYSELF.
isn't every cop an easy cop for you ? 
laugh.gif

HAVING A PROGRAM DOESN'T MAKE IT AN EASY COP. WAKING UP AT THE TIME OF MY CHOOSING. ROLLING TO THE MALL TO TRY ON (PEOPLE USED TO DO THIS) THE SHOE I'VE HAD MY EYE ON AND PAYING FOR THEM WITH EMPLOYEES NOT GRILLING ME THAT I TOOK A PAIR THEY COULD SELL IS AN EASY COP.

I hate that there are easy and difficult cops. it seems like 5 years ago i could almost get any shoe around release date.

isn't every cop an easy cop for you ? 
laugh.gif
HAVING A PROGRAM DOESN'T MAKE IT AN EASY COP. WAKING UP AT THE TIME OF MY CHOOSING. ROLLING TO THE MALL TO TRY ON (PEOPLE USED TO DO THIS) THE SHOE I'VE HAD MY EYE ON AND PAYING FOR THEM WITH EMPLOYEES NOT GRILLING ME THAT I TOOK A PAIR THEY COULD SELL IS AN EASY COP.
It helps tho.. but i hear you

Sneakerwatch has 8/17 for the birthday ones.

Back
Top Bottom