Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Nearest nike town is like hour and a half from me. I'm probably sol on this one. However the Nike rep said they'll try and locate me a pair and have it sent to me... Hopefully there's a 13 floating around somewhere.

Nearest nike town is like hour and a half from me. I'm probably sol on this one. However the Nike rep said they'll try and locate me a pair and have it sent to me... Hopefully there's a 13 floating around somewhere.

i would think so. hasnt even been a week since rd. good luck bro.

mine came in today, love them, they are dope as hell, glad I got the 11 this time on the SP I went 10.5, a little tight, not this time though

glad I copped them

I hate the crappy sizing on lebrons and kds, why cant they get it right, finally tried on some 6s today and the need to go half a size up was apparent

Idk im just ranting cause im tired of seeing sz 11 tags on my boxes, 11 is such a ugly number

I hate the crappy sizing on lebrons and kds, why cant they get it right, finally tried on some 6s today and the need to go half a size up was apparent

Idk im just ranting cause im tired of seeing sz 11 tags on my boxes, 11 is such a ugly number
LMFAO what? what is wrong with an 11 on a box? better than 13!

Yeah I love 11's in my box, and even 11.5...Hate 12's though...Lebron screwed me on sizing...

11 fit me with brons but 11.5 would be ideal actually, same with Kobe's and Js I get 10.5 for the most part

KDs were new to me and I got a 10.5 in the SP and they were snug but it felt good so I use them for balling and the gym. I got the meteorologies in an 11 and boy it's so much more comfortable

11 fit me with brons but 11.5 would be ideal actually, same with Kobe's and Js I get 10.5 for the most part

KDs were new to me and I got a 10.5 in the SP and they were snug but it felt good so I use them for balling and the gym. I got the meteorologies in an 11 and boy it's so much more comfortable
Yeah, that's how I felt when I tried the Meteorology on in the store...11 was snug, and I think it might be fine for ball, but I think my feet would kill me after 30 min or more. I wear my 11.5 now and it fits amazingly.

WOW! Eastbay cancelled the Meteorology's that I ordered on Saturday. They were backordered and now they're cancelled. What kind of trash is this Eastbay?
Yup same here. Didn't have much hope after I got the back ordered email couple days ago though. Sadly I was right.

Do a stock search through footlocker next week. Plenty of pairs sitting at the malls in my area
Yeah mine got canceled and the guy at ftl told me to wait until a week after release to locate them. Idk how much luck i'll have considering none of the ftl in my area had a 14 when i called before release day. But best believe im going to be in there this saturday trying.

Yeah I love 11's in my box, and even 11.5...Hate 12's though...Lebron screwed me on sizing...

Brons kill me aswell, and its always width wise, but what i was saying my pile of boxes mostly say 10.5 or 10 but when i see an 11 its hideous

I just wanted these to fit good in a 10.5 instead of going half up, but its no big deal

Actually contemplating picking up my first kds with those NYCs

Back
Top Bottom