Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I've been trying to get info from Nike.com and they said they have no info on the NSW Birthday release on the 17th.....maybe they moved the date?
still on FTL calendar for the 17th .. NDC prob will update it by the end of next week. They always do stuff later for some reason here lately

look, im not a big fan of the design of the kd 6, but if nike keeps on churning out insanely awesome cws like the n7s, Halloweens, supreme, bamboos, nyc66 and chrome ids for that matter, these will be too hard to resist.

Just typing in that 599424-003 code on Google for the Metallic Pewter pair and came across a Gamma Blue/Gold/Grey one listed on Finish Line, 599424-400. Ties back to a tweet from a NTer from June where he listed them: 

Says Oct/Nov for both.

I don't understand how they're calling that colorway a "Galaxy" color way AGAIN?! Then he said that they are coming out for the All Star Game this year (which is in New Orleans this year) I'm from New Orleans, and there is nothing to do with "galaxy" or anything space for that matter. I don't understand where they are getting this concept from now, can anyone fill me in? 

I don't understand how they're calling that colorway a "Galaxy" color way AGAIN?! Then he said that they are coming out for the All Star Game this year (which is in New Orleans this year) I'm from New Orleans, and there is nothing to do with "galaxy" or anything space for that matter. I don't understand where they are getting this concept from now, can anyone fill me in? 
Just trying to hype the shoe up, that's all.

That and the fact that he sounded like he barely knew what he was talking about.

That and the fact that he sounded like he barely knew what he was talking about.
Yea I highly doubt those are the actual All Star shoe for this year. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Nike gettin' stingy with coupon codes. Probably annoyed after the whole DB3/Mint EXT debacle. 
eyes.gif

If anyone is still interested, Nike Portland has a few size 11 and 11.5 in the Meteorology.  Give them a call and do a phone order.  Believe mine came out to like $148 shipped.

503-221-6453

Finishline.com still had a decent amount of sizes of SP's when I looked earlier.

NDC still has some sizes too. But FTL is sold out.

Last edited:
I doubt those mint speckles are his allstar shoe I think they're part of a Halloween pack. Can't see Nike going with a galaxy theme for the 3rd straight year.

There's nowhere that has size 15 Meteorology's? Eastbay put me in a bind man! If I knew they weren't gonna come through I would have paid $175 resale for them the day they came out.

There's nowhere that has size 15 Meteorology's? Eastbay put me in a bind man! If I knew they weren't gonna come through I would have paid $175 resale for them the day they came out.
Ftl had it a couple of days ago ask Nike on Twitter to find it for you.

SP are all over footlockers / champs.

Just go into your local one and do a stock locater

I meant at my hoh and the 3s are sitting that never happens here especially since school starts Monday for everyone including college but maybe everyone is waiting for green glow 4s hopefully so nyc 66s will be an easy cop because those are the ones i wanted the first pic i saw other 3 grew on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom