Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
am I the only person that thinks the KD VI would look even BETTER with the adaptive fit strap from the IV or the strap from the Zoom Revis?

Last edited:
am I the only person that thinks the KD VI would look even BETTER with the adaptive fit strap from the IV or the strap from the Zoom Revis?

Yes I said a page ago I think, one side of the shoe is really unattractive and a strap would make it look better. Does anybody know why he didn't want a strap for the v?

Lol, crazy how much you miss browsing on mobile and only viewing your subscriptions.  The orange pair looks intriguing, but not too crazy about the rest so far.  Definitely need to see these in person.

joints lookin like soccer flats...

01110c26_33e75oz.gif

Hidden 3M.on the meteorologist joints?!?!?! CRAZY!!! I was already sold, but this takes it to w whole nother level!

Why does the tongue have to be so flimsy, that was seriously my deciding factor to not cop this model.

Tongue also looks like 2 pieces in dj delz video. Like one folded over the other.
I seen in one picture that some dude had the half under layer thing over the actual tongue. Looked better that way, but I don't see why.

Back
Top Bottom