OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Elites have grown on me a little...  I would probably cop in the white/gold type colorway.  On the other hand, I'd almost rather iD another pair for 180

Basically! I looked all over and was only able to find the ASG's for $275.. Good luck with finding some for $200

info on that vino shirt? 
nerd.gif

untrue.. flywire was always told to be supportive by nike... the og hyperdunk did pretty well... not to mention the kobe 4... only issue with the first ever package of flywire was it wasn't able to conform correctly over toe boxes and heels etc... it was too thick... and thats when 2.0 came out aka skinwire or just the general public name flywire... I dont even no what .0 their on but I.no this package of flywire is called Magwire...

if u want a Nike explanation of flywire here it is...

Innovative Flywire FitHigh tensile strength fibers sandwiched between a thin layer of TPU and a dynamic textile form an ultra light yet ultra strong composite upper...

I could go on but you get the idea...

this new magwire (loose flywire) is a dynamic support form of flywire... this isn't the place for this so I'll spare u the details... but this package version is definitely the best out of any package I've seen
even in your Nike quote it screams lightweight, ultra strong suggests durability, not support, maybe you shouldve finished the quote, because it still doesnt sound like flywire was designed to actually support your foot, just make the shoe lighter and last longer in relation to leather which rips

Does anybody know if the multicolored/crayons/n7 whatever you wanna call them is releasing on the 13th? I remember reading 5/25/13 for them, but I am seeing a ton of people saying 4/13 on IG. I hope they are wrong. I have a damb wedding that day :smh:

U
Does anybody know if the multicolored/crayons/n7 whatever you wanna call them is releasing on the 13th? I remember reading 5/25/13 for them, but I am seeing a ton of people saying 4/13 on IG. I hope they are wrong. I have a damb wedding that day :smh:
Unless you are the one getting married whats stopping you?

U
Unless you are the one getting married whats stopping you?

I can prob go get them in the AM, but it is an hour to the closest mall that will have them. Then a 5 hour drive to the wedding. Gotta be their early as I am the best man. Would just be a terrible release date.

I can prob go get them in the AM, but it is an hour to the closest mall that will have them. Then a 5 hour drive to the wedding. Gotta be their early as I am the best man. Would just be a terrible release date.
always could try online

Never owned Kobe's. Do they run TTS? Sorry if this has been asked a ton of times. I'm new to this thread.

TTS, although the previous Kobe's like the 6's and 7's seemed to run a bit narrow.

These fit like a glove perfectly. No need to break them in either, the comfort is there from the beginning.

Wearing my easters today after they arrived yesterday

Love em :pimp:

Sulfurs still my favorites though

I need to get me some Sulfurs soon before I regret it.

Last edited:

What pair of Kobe8s would u guys rock with this shirt?

Sulfurs
Black EXT
Purple Fades
Home Grey/PurpleYellows soles (If they release them)
Home Grey/Yellow/Purple soles (If they release them)
Home White/Purple/Yellow soles (If they release them)
Easter
Green/Yellow
I.D. Pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom