OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I must be the only one who held these in hand and laughed hysterically.

I picked them up and put them right back down. All these garbage colorways lately easy on my wallet 
roll.gif
That's what Im saying.

The 8 started off with dope *** colorways, than the last few releases have hit a ******g wall, the 'PPs' have taken the life out of the 8 :x

just found a pair of sulfurs on ebay for 215. what do you guys think? should i pull the trigger or do you think i can find more..."affordable" prices?
From a pure money standpoint, the seller doesn't make much.  Ebay charges 9% on the sale, which is about $19, another $10 to ship, and another $6 in paypal fees comes to $35 off the 215 bringing the amount to seller down to $180, assuming the seller paid $140 + tax, which is about $149, the seller is making $31 profit.  But most folks buying kicks after market would prefer the reseller lose money I suppose.

From a pure money standpoint, the seller doesn't make much.  Ebay charges 9% on the sale, which is about $19, another $10 to ship, and another $6 in paypal fees comes to $35 off the 215 bringing the amount to seller down to $180, assuming the seller paid $140 + tax, which is about $149, the seller is making $31 profit.  But most folks buying kicks after market would prefer the reseller lose money I suppose.

^^^^ this!!
Thats why I always msg the seller if they wanna do it directly
(Via paypal inv)
Not all sellers wanna do this but after years of trial and error
You got a solid database of sellers who will deal directly

funny, people are saying they want to get multiple pairs of the blackout 8.
blackouts always end up in outlets and you guys only want something you
can't have right now. I hate that most of the time, people translate availability and value
to beauty. :tongue:

/rant

I got my son both pairs of black out 5s for around $100 for the both of them....

Blackouts are nice, but would hit outlets hard unless limited.

college basketball player here. used the same pair of 8s for about 20 practices. about 3 hours a day. 5 days a week. my lunarlon insoles were GONE. and i could feel the difference. knee pain started coming after i got done with practice, foot pain, ankle pain. tried wearing kobe 6s for a week after the leg pain started with the bottomed out 8s and the pain was gone after a couple days. went back to the 8s to make sure the pain was caused by them. wore em one day and my knees were killing me the next day. i love the shoe but that lunar bottoms out too fast imo
I have been having the same problem. Having chronic patellar tendonitis cushioning is very important. It would be nice to have a replacement insert.
Unfortunately, I think the traction on the soles will wear out before the lunarlon bottoms out.
The traction could go bad. I know for me personally I play ball and lift weights in them so I got that added weight always coming down on em. I got 4 pairs so I would see it as a great investment. I feel it would be like buying some spare tires when they (lunarlon inserts) go flat.

I must be the only one who held these in hand and laughed hysterically.

I picked them up and put them right back down. All these garbage colorways lately easy on my wallet 
roll.gif
That's what Im saying.

The 8 started off with dope *** colorways, than the last few releases have hit a ******g wall, the 'PPs' have taken the life out of the 8 :x

Agreed.

Last 8 I bought were the Red Snakes, that wasn't too long ago, though.

Last pair I bought was the mambacurials... Nothing has released that I've needed since then....

I got my son both pairs of black out 5s for around $100 for the both of them....

Blackouts are nice, but would hit outlets hard unless limited.

I remember I went to Camarillo outlet and seeing (and of course buying) the last box of Kobe Zoom 1 Black Mamba edition/Blackouts. Most beautiful shoe I ever had and beat those to the ground. Only $35 too.

funny, people are saying they want to get multiple pairs of the blackout 8.
blackouts always end up in outlets and you guys only want something you
can't have right now. I hate that most of the time, people translate availability and value
to beauty. :tongue:

/rant

I want blackout 8s

.... from the outlet :D

I know this desire might anger people, but I want the kobe 8s to extend all the way past Christmas so we can get another Christmas  colorway, (grinches maybe, but NOT fakes) cause it is Christmastime that NIke does their best to get their act together and whip up the best possible colorway, which I want put on the 8s

I know this desire might anger people, but I want the kobe 8s to extend all the way past Christmas so we can get another Christmas  colorway, (grinches maybe, but NOT fakes) cause it is Christmastime that NIke does their best to get their act together and whip up the best possible colorway, which I want put on the 8s

I don't think your concept will anger people especially since we know nike wouldn't do that.

After seeing that pic I'm pretty sure of the fireworks release I won't cop. There were never special to me to begin with but that new pic looks :x if they do release in the states hopefully the NTers can cop

posted on a local fb group. It's not that awesome in a regular light setting. crappy pic but yeah you get the idea.
I actually prefer these sorts of pictures over the edited/filtered/high resolution pictures when deciding whether or not to buy a shoe.  

This is because when you actually have them in your hand, they will look like that, not like the pictures MjRod posts (although I do like his photography a lot).

Back
Top Bottom