OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Last pair I bought was the mambacurials... Nothing has released that I've needed since then....

My last purchase was also the Mambacurials... lucky enough to double up on release day too.

But when I got my hands on a pair of Milk Snakes a couple weeks after release, I was excited to have them. That colorway is just :smokin to me.

wish they left the midsole on those PPs alone, wouldve been all over them game royal.  that pattern/graphic on the midsole semi ruined the shoes .............

Fireworks will be had as long as its for a reasonable price.

Poor res pics change nothing.

Look just fine in this one too:

Last edited:
^ agreed, if they look good in crappy pics then they are instant cop.

If high res images have you on the fence it's probably a no go, don't follow the hype. Never really got why people went nuts for pp just seems like a standard team shoe

I remember how many people said the mc kobes were trash too.

its personal preference at the end of the day.

Everybody is talking like the fireworks are coming. Was there any confirmation that a USA RD is pending or is everybody still speculating it's more than just a China exclusive?

I'm less and less impressed with the Firework's. Easy pass. Give me Home's, Inlines and Amnesty's...along with the Home purple/gold elite's. :smokin

Everybody is talking like the fireworks are coming. Was there any confirmation that a USA RD is pending or is everybody still speculating it's more than just a China exclusive?

someone mentioned October but no one has backed that date yet.

Honestly I wasn't a fan untill I saw the details at a sneaker con the purple was way diff in real life and the materials used for the inside had a "premium feel" to them. And the small details made it a dope shoe. Def not worth the hype price tag but got them pretty darn close to retail a few months after release

posted on a local fb group. It's not that awesome in a regular light setting. crappy pic but yeah you get the idea.
looks more like a NO light setting than regular light. Seems as if that room has no lights on the curtains cracked lol. Regular light to me is with the lights on. And that pic of all those dudes at the kobe workout, their shoes look just fine. And im sure in day light (sunny day) that yellow will have some pop

I have been having the same problem. Having chronic patellar tendonitis cushioning is very important. It would be nice to have a replacement insert.
The traction could go bad. I know for me personally I play ball and lift weights in them so I got that added weight always coming down on em. I got 4 pairs so I would see it as a great investment. I feel it would be like buying some spare tires when they (lunarlon inserts) go flat.

i stopped wearing kobe 8s for ball...last time i wore them my knees were killing. now im wondering why i have so man dam pairs. the rest of the shoe is perfect just the insole is beat.

never found jordan 2012 inserts that would have worked with these. kind of depressing a shoe dies that quick.

will head to HoH Mall of America over my lunch and hopefully pick up a pair of the new PP's - fingers crossed they let me use the birthday coupon since it was my actual birthday yesterday.

Not feelin none of the PPs. 

I'm confused why they're $10 more, since they look cheaper looking IMO.

I want to see the blue and green in person, but they could have done better. I'm not sure why they didn't do a purple or yellow.

I'm confused why they're $10 more, since they look cheaper looking IMO.

I want to see the blue and green in person, but they could have done better. I'm not sure why they didn't do a purple or yellow.
I don't think they ever did a purple or yellow in any TBs.

if you're good at that kind of stuff, you could turn those PPs into amnesties easily, the black upper is basically the same

Back
Top Bottom