OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so the real TB's are starting to appear

steve nash wore purple/white yesterday
derozan is wearing black/white today
terrence ross is wearing red/white

Any word if these are custom or an actual upcoming release??

I guess vb posted these on her ig

It's opinion because most of those Lebron and all of the KD VI colorways so far have been ***. What's so special about a orange or yellow and green sneaker?

Especially the Lebron ones, but people like them because they're limited. I guarantee you if they released some of these colorways as limited a lot more people would be praising them.

We all have opinions. And I respect yours. Personally, I like the Champ Elite X and X Low, KD Texas, KD Meterology, X Mints, X Hazelnuts and other shoes more than the recent Kobe's. It's like the Mambacurial was like the culmination of the line. We were on a high. Fades, VB then MC. Then like Drake said, never was the same.

I love the shoe (Got every single color way except the U.S. X-Mas). But we can't front like things have gone long in the tooth or the color ways have started to get uninspired.

I find it hard to believe they not drop another Kobe 8 color way for 55 days especially if it's suppose to continue til 2014. Oct 6th with Kobe again til November 30 I don't think nike is that dumb or selfish. They have to give us a qs or something.

idk if has been posted but I think these are new socks......maybe for the lakers home cw? hope so

I find it hard to believe they not drop another Kobe 8 color way for 55 days especially if it's suppose to continue til 2014. Oct 6th with Kobe again til November 30 I don't think nike is that dumb or selfish. They have to give us a qs or something.

Sure, possibly a QS. but yeah, we're down to 3 more confirmed colorways til next year.

Back
Top Bottom